[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Got this in a trade and have no idea what is worth... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Got this in a trade and have no idea what is worth...

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Got this in a trade and have no idea what is worth...

Postby guntotingsteve » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:42 pm

snip.jpg
snip.jpg (74.67 KiB) Viewed 5417 times
Any clues....
All metal, uppgraded spring, shots 490-500 fps....

guntotingsteve

Re: Got this in a trade and have no idea what is worth...

Postby vulrath » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:38 pm

AEG? Springer? I need more info for a positive ID.

Off the top of my head, the Socom Gear Barrett is the most likely. There are other manufacturers that produce it, but that's my best guess.
vulrath

Postby guntotingsteve » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Spring action..guy I got it from said he put an m500 spring in it.....Seems to shot pretty hard, looks cool...just don't know what to do with it....
guntotingsteve

Postby cagecrasher » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:04 am

Unless SOCOM GEAR recently came out with a new version Barrett .50 cal and didn't anounce it, that's a JG/Snow Wolf M99 clone. Did it come with the mag, box and instruction manual? Many companies try to buy and rebrand the Snow Wolf clones but there are always tell tale signs on the box, in the box and on the magazine. So far as I've heard, no other company makes the Barrett M99. JG discontinued the M99 and so regular airsoft retailers don't stock them any more, that being said you can find them on Airsplat for $208.99 or you can go through Newegg.com for the same thing for $189.99.
KWA SR16, KWA KM16-BR, TM Commando,TM G36C,
Echo 1 G36k, Classic Army M24, Custom Scar-L, Custom A&K SPR
KWA M93 Rafica, KWA ATP, TM M92F, HFC M9, HFC .357 Magnum
cagecrasher

Postby cagecrasher » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:44 am

and maybe he meant 500% spring, though I've never heard of one that tight before. an M500 spring would shoot like 1800 fps if they actually existed...just an fyi, lol. M140s typically shoot .20 gram bbs at around 485-500 fps depending on the air seal. knowing JG/Snow Wolf quality or lack thereof, the guy probably put an M150 in it. But anyway, are you looking to sell it or trade it or what?
cagecrasher

Postby guntotingsteve » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:42 pm

I know it seems weird, Thanks for the info I may want to sell it soon just don't want to over price it....or rip anyone off.
guntotingsteve

Postby cagecrasher » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:42 pm

let me know if and or when you do want to sell it, I may be interested in it...or possibly for a trade?...lol
cagecrasher

Postby guntotingsteve » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:39 pm

Yea I'll sell it or trade..
guntotingsteve

Postby 45 Bravo » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:55 pm

So what are you asking for it?
Or looking for in trade?
I make 2 predictions;
ON THE DATE WHEN US TROOPS ARE ISSUED AN Energy Pulse Weapon,
1. the US Soldier will have on his person a version of the Colt 1911,
2. and he will be aiming the NEW Weapon at someone carrying an AK.
45 Bravo

Postby guntotingsteve » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:42 pm

$100 CASH or WHAT YA GOT?????
guntotingsteve

Postby cagecrasher » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:38 pm

You still got that M99 Barrett? I'm kind of interested in it. Does it come with the mag and box?
cagecrasher

Return to Sniper Rifles