[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - vss silent sniper Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

vss silent sniper

Discussion of Airsoft Sniper Rifles

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

vss silent sniper

Postby Faulken » Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:19 am

think we could make a dragonuv or even an ak into this?

Freelance Operator.
current association: N/A
Faulken

Postby xdjcarter » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:54 am

JG HK 416
TM P90 TR
KWA G19
xdjcarter

Postby Faulken » Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:34 am

:lol:

That's my kind of answer, but speaking of such

Freelance Operator.
current association: N/A
Faulken

Postby optomis » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:21 am

optomis

Postby shevrock » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:07 am

STEAM: Shevrock
shevrock

Re: vss silent sniper

Postby Land_manta_ » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:51 pm

I'm actually making one of these from an old jg dragunov...that is if I can find a jg dragunov.
Land_manta_

Postby kirzach » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:50 am

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby redneckemt » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:03 am

Kirzack... Look at the dates....

Necro'ed thread...
redneckemt

Postby Land_manta_ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:08 am

@ Kirzak
Show me the people who specialize in making these. Im interested.

And for everyone else, I found a place thats sells vss schematics. http://www.air-sharp.com/vint.htm
Land_manta_

Postby kirzach » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:50 pm

EMT, I noticed that the previous poster necro'd the thread, but I figured while I was here I might as well do something worthwhile. That and I was tired, ha.

In any case, the information is there if anyone wants to build a VSS, but be prepared to spend some serious money if you plan on doing it right.

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby reloaded recon4 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:46 pm

I'm not super smart with dragunovs/VSS's but it looks to me likw you could remove the front and back sight off of a dragunov and get some PVC or watever you wanna use and slide it right on there.It wouldn't be a paerfect example of a VSS but it would look somewat like it
reloaded recon4

Postby kirzach » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:22 pm

... Not even close.

kirzach

Postby reloaded recon4 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:37 pm

Well to me the VSS looks like a dragunov with a different outer barell.Itt may look different to you but thats my opinion
reloaded recon4

Postby Land_manta_ » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:52 pm

I think reloaded is right. The only major difference I saw was the width. the vss is much wider. Kirzack, if there's any differences that you see that we aren't, by all means, show us.
Land_manta_

Postby Seth T. » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:38 pm

:roll: The VSS uses an entirely different receiver, and the stock is styled differently. It's also much shorter than the Dragunov judging by photos.

Now can you guys please let this thread die?
Seth T.

Next

Return to Sniper Rifles