[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Your favorite game? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Your favorite game?

For discussion of games for all platforms.

Moderator: Sniper

Your favorite game?

Postby xandman » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:44 pm

What is your favorite game/games/series and why?

For me I would have to say I have a top 10 (in no real order)

Shenmue
Marvel VS Capcom 2
River City Ransom
Gran turismo 5
Resident evil 2
Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Final Fantasy 6
Earthbound
Metal Gear Solid 3
Castlevania Symphony of the Night

Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Re: Your favorite game?

Postby Kaze_Ryu » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Any game made by CAPCOM or SquareEnix. #1 game series for me would be Duke Nukem!!
Kaze_Ryu

Postby grant.94 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:01 pm

not so much the gameplay (excluding halo Reach) but the story/plot of the halo series.if you get into it and read the books and stuff its great.
I also like the call of duties, i play those ALOT
I also recently got into minecraft on the computer its really addicting
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby Sniper » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:20 pm

Most Valve games are at the top of my list. The metal gear series is great for it's intense, yet understandable storyline. I recently finished Mass Effect 1 and 2, and they are on up there now. Can't forget Assasin's Creed =)

I can't have a "favorite" game, as anything that I get really into I'll play again and again.
TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby SOAP » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Socom us navey seals all of them
Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Postby airsoftaddict » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:25 pm

im with grant.94 i think that the halo story line is awsome. there are a few books about it too its pretty cool stuff 8)
Scar L
Ics cxp
Cyma Thompson
Kwa MP7
Kjw 1911
airsoftaddict

Postby swimpat16 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Star Wars Battlefront 1 FTW! :D
swimpat16

Postby SekiRyu » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:17 pm

SekiRyu

Postby Hunter » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Starcraft
Halo
Metal Gear Solid
Forza
Dead Space
Grand Theft Auto
Older Splinter Cells
Counter Strike
Hunter

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:57 pm

Top 10 games/series, no particular order:

The "Total War" series.
The "Dawn of War" series.
The "Battlefield" series.
The "Elder Scrolls" series. (Morrowind took up SO much of my childhood)
The "S.T.A.L.K.E.R." series. (admittedly I've only played SoC + mods)
The "Fallout" series.
All Tom Clancy games (Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, Ghost Warrior, etc)
All Valve Games (TF2, HL2, CSS, DoD)
Mount and Blade: Warband + mods (I've been playing Mount and Blade since one of the first versions. Very loyal fan.)
Borderlands

-CroW
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby Dannick » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:04 pm

Admittedly, I'm a Final Fantasy geek... I have played most if not all of the games since I was very young (arguably, I'm still young) and to this day I still play them. (Except FF13, they screwed something up with that one...) Yes, I do play the 2 MMORPG versions too which are XI and XIV.

I'm also a huge fan of all Tom Clancy games since the first one came out. Always liked his books and his games are no different.

Other games I enjoy that are worth mentioning are the Battlefield and Elder Scrolls series.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby DRAGON64 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:39 pm

Borderlands

Battlefield Bad Company 1 & 2

Mass Effect 1 & 2 (3 is on the way)

Dragonage (2 is almost here)

Battlefield 3, although not released yet, I feel may be a contender for the number 1 spot
DRAGON64

Postby thejohnson98 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Old PC only Call of duty games

Battlefield 1942 all the expansions thereof and Battlefield Vietnam

Silent Hunter 3 and 5

SWAT 3 and 4

Warbirds (obsure ? online WWII fighter pilot sim)

Janes Fighters Anthology (old school hard core)

Bourne Conspiracy

Old PC only MOH games
Remember children this is just airsoft.
thejohnson98

Postby skf023 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:39 am

For me its hard to pick lol so heres the ones I played the most

The Armored core series(I have all of them)

Dynasty warriors 3

Most of the new call of duty games

Borderlands(I got the platinum trophy baby)

Star wars battlefront 1 & 2

And the elder scrolls 3 & 4
Greater love hath no man than this,that he may lay down his life for a friend.
skf023

Postby MajorHarrison » Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:42 am

The fact is oblivion/morrowind were the best games ever, and my life has no meaning until skyrim comes out.

But... total war games, civilization games, and call of duty are also boss.
Echo Company Member
ETSU Army ROTC Cadet
U.S. Army Infantry
MajorHarrison

Next

Return to Gaming