[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - SEGA GENESIS FANATICS! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

SEGA GENESIS FANATICS!

For discussion of games for all platforms.

Moderator: Sniper

SEGA GENESIS FANATICS!

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Mon May 02, 2011 7:31 am

Guys comment and post up your sega genesis interaction,

mine was,
sega genesis, and the Sega Game Gear portable.
Jurrasic Park, Streets of Rage 2, the 6 pack(amazing), shinobi, sonic 1-3, sonic pinball, terminator vs robocop, mighty morphin power rangers game, sidepocket, ceasers palace, etc.(have too many to name!!!!) 8)

S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Re: SEGA GENESIS FANATICS!

Postby Saint » Mon May 02, 2011 10:05 am

I have the old Genesis around here somewhere. Think I had some Mickey Mouse game for it, and eventually got a Jurassic Park game. Got a Play station and it went into the closet. Sega... Good times.
Mtn Men Malitia
Co-Founder Forrest's Tennessee Rifle's: Jonesborough Rifleman
Attended 2010 Airsoft Training Day
Fulda Gap: Nato: 4.3 (I Took a Nap At Fulda Gap)
D-Day 2010 German, D-Day 2009 United States
Halloween Hellfight 2008 Special Forces
Saint

Postby RCPD S.T.A.R.S » Mon May 02, 2011 10:24 am

has anyone played ToeJam and Earl??? that was my $h!t :)
S.T.A.R.S LEADER
Blackwater 2.0 PMC Milsim Leader

APS U.A.R
Cybergun Desert Eagle
KWC Smith & Wesson mp40

....in the mist of silence an the shadows of night is when the trigger was pulled.....
RCPD S.T.A.R.S
AirsoftVet

Postby vulrath » Tue May 03, 2011 12:02 am

First console I ever owned. Sonic the Hedgehog 2 is still one of my favorite games.

I just got back into this sort of thing because of a project that I was working on recently - it required a Sega Genesis controller to control some motors via a microcontroller (project turned out to be a flop, but mainly because I was too busy playing Sonic).

It saddens me that Sega dropped out of the console race, but delights me that they're still making software.
vulrath

Postby Saint » Tue May 03, 2011 12:02 pm

I thought I heard something a while back about a dreamcast release (When I say a while back, I'm talking a year or better). I was like... what?
Mtn Men Malitia
Co-Founder Forrest's Tennessee Rifle's: Jonesborough Rifleman
Attended 2010 Airsoft Training Day
Fulda Gap: Nato: 4.3 (I Took a Nap At Fulda Gap)
D-Day 2010 German, D-Day 2009 United States
Halloween Hellfight 2008 Special Forces
Saint

Postby vulrath » Tue May 03, 2011 1:03 pm

It was my understanding that they found some consoles in a warehouse or they shipped some over from Japan (where it's supposedly still insanely popular). I remember seeing them available at Thinkgeek.com (one of my favorite stores - they just happened to carry them). I'm going to pick a new one up off Ebay so that I can play me some Power Stone.

I thought it happened in like 2009...
vulrath

Postby xandman » Wed May 11, 2011 12:13 pm

I had the Genesis, 32X, and Sega CD and a pile of games (some mega drive imports)

---Genesis---
Bare knuckle 1,2 and 3 (streets if rage) Golden axe 1,2,and 3, Gunstar heros, Sega 6 pack, Phantasy star 2, splatterhouse 2 and 3.

---Sega CD---
Lunar, Snatcher, Who shot jonny rock,rise of the dragon, WWF rage in the cage,Night trap
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Return to Gaming