Full Face Mask

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Full Face Mask

Postby flighttime95 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:59 pm

A couple of weeks ago, I bought a full face mask for airsoft. But the gun that i'm using (G&G GR15 Raider) has a crane stock, and I have trouble aiming down the sights with my full mask on. I was wondering if anybody had suggestions for full masks that would not intervene with my aiming. Any suggestions or comments will be greatly appreciated.

flighttime95

Re: Full Face Mask

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri May 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Only ones I really know of are the SavePhace masks and the Vforce masks that will allow you to aim down sights. There may be others but those are the ones I know of from experience. Best solution though is to get a red dot and get a high mount for it so that you wont have to lean over the gun to aim down your iron sights.
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby LUCIDITY AIRSOFT » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:38 am

The Dye i4 is the way to go on that. They are expensive but they are as high quality and low profile as a full face mask can get. They look awesome, have great lenses, and great variety.
youtube.com/LUCIDITYMILSIM
LUCIDITY AIRSOFT

Postby SharperShooterThanU » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:14 pm

Try goggles and a iron half face mask, let's me aim plus it's more comfortable. Plus it's waaaay cheaper.
Link: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... bile=false
Airsoft is a sport of truth.
"Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is a sin."
James 4:17 KJV
JG AR-15
JG G36c
KWA USPc
ZARYAD!!!!!
SharperShooterThanU

Postby Slendy S.W.A.C. » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:37 pm

I prefer a Balaclava or Shemagh wrapped I guess you could say "Taliban style" and some goggles to any full face make. With these you also get the back of your head and your neck covered a bit and you shouldn't have any problem aiming with it.
Slendy S.W.A.C.

Postby FPStitanAUG » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:39 am

I don't know about any other than the savephace and/or v-force
I take MILSIM to the MAX
FPStitanAUG

Postby W048444 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:23 pm

Take some snips and cut the cheek out of your mask where it contacts the stock. sandwich a few layers of spandex together and sew them into the cheek hole. you'll have a cheek-to-stock weld that protects your face when aiming the rifle.

I did it to a paintball mask. I cut an arch beginning at the bottom of the mask on the right corner off my mouth ask the way up to my right earlobe. I cut up a spandex shirt and ran the existing hem from the bottom of the shirt from the chin diagonally up to the ear soit was stretched tight. I used a hot needle to melt holes along the arch so I could stretch the spandex right along it and sew it into place. it worked beautifully.
2011 Viper Tech M4A1 CO2 GBBR
W048444

Postby morries99 » Mon May 30, 2016 2:44 am

Balaclava mask or ninja mask wrapped the whole face and head is better.

http://www.365airsoftshop.com/airsoft-mask-c-16.html
morries99

Return to Gear Discussions