[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Tactical Vest Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Tactical Vest

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Tactical Vest

Postby GhostSniper » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:28 pm

Hey guys I am soon going to be ordering a vest and I was wandering if the OE Tech Crossdraw vest would hold M14 mags instead on M4/M16 mags. I am getting an M4 anyway since my birthday is next month. Also I am planning on getting the OE TECH MOLLE Deployment Bag as a buttpack and I was wandering what all can you hold in the deployment bag.

GhostSniper

Re: Tactical Vest

Postby paches » Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 am

No
paches

Postby DMSummerhill » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:15 pm

DMSummerhill

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:28 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby mr_kong » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:03 pm

You can fit 1 M14 mag per double M4 pouch.
mr_kong

Postby sargcj » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:28 pm

idk about the deployment/butt pack bag, but I have 2 crossdraw vests. (Selling the ACU)
If your of a typical size you can make use for them. I'd say you can fit at least 1 m14 mag to each M4 mag holder... If your short on money, then you can go ahead and get the vest, they have the basics of what you need, especially if you use m4/m16 or a similar mag gun... You get plenty of pistol mag/small pouches and a pocked with velcro on the front for a patch.
if you have money to spare you might be better off with a Molle plate/chest rig or whatever(several choices for Molle systems) and buying the pouches that fit to your particular needs...

Not trying to sell this so much as give more info, but you can see my pics of the ACU inside and out, and a list of features I typed up on my FS ad ( viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17686 )

Hope I helped some.
best of wishes :D
"Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the entire world." - Albert Einstein
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22244
sargcj

Return to Gear Discussions