[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Whats your favorite vest and why? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Whats your favorite vest and why?

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Whats your favorite vest and why?

Postby CrazyIvan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:32 am

Ya know, I've given them some serious thought but the mag pouches I'm using are a bit of a tight squeeze. I'm not so sure how well those pulls would work, especially since I keep the flap closed on the pouches. I might just end up replacing the pouches with something a little more accessible to begin with, the setup was experimental anyway. I intend on purchasing a new vest (would love to have Lawvols) and using this as a "collectors" item of sorts. :)

Jordan
Callsign: CrazyIvan
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
CrazyIvan

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:53 am

i keep my pouches open my self the magpulls pressing against each other keep the mags from moving around they are a really tight fit.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Sigmarius » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:33 am

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=2390

Boom.

I run a triple stacker and a double stacker for 10 mags total, with Magpuls.

I LOVE them.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby CrazyIvan » Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:44 pm

I've seen those pouches around, may just move the standard pouches to the blast belt and get those stackable pouches for the vest. Would give me an excuse to carry an excessive amount of ammo. 8)
Jordan
Callsign: CrazyIvan
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
CrazyIvan

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions