[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Bubble Shooter Training Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Bubble Shooter Training

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Bubble Shooter Training

Postby Rogue Element » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:10 pm

While shopping at Wal-Mart, I came across an inexpensive children's toy that can double for an airsoft training tool. In the toy aisle, they have an automatic "Bubble Generator" for $10. Set one up close range for handgun practice, or further out for AEGs. The random, chaotic movement of the bubbles from air currents prove to be challenging and can help improve your practical shooting skills (reaction times, leading the target, tracking and reacting to movement, balance of speed and accuracy, etc.). They also provide immediate visual feedback from the "popping." It provides for a much more "dynamic" shooter training as opposed to stationary paper targets. It's also way cheaper, with a bottle of bubble solution providing for thousands of targets.

"Strike with Chaos!" -Sun Tzu
Rogue Element

Re: Bubble Shooter Training

Postby Tpp4 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:02 pm

it's really funny you mention that because that is exactly how i practice shooting with my pistol
i stand under a balcony with the machine above me
the bubbles float down into firing range and i take them out
great way to become dynamic

Pulling a xandman:
ARSENAL
ALOT...
Tpp4

Postby reloaded recon4 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 am

O.K. Brenda.I don't know where that came from but.That sounds like a good idea as long as I paint the bubble blower matte black.I'm not wwalkin around with a "my little pony" bubble blower. :lol:
reloaded recon4

Postby reloaded recon4 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:32 am

O.K. Brenda.I don't know where that came from but.That sounds like a good idea as long as I paint the bubble blower matte black.I'm not walkin around with a "my little pony" bubble blower. :lol:
reloaded recon4

Postby Ross » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:45 am

that actually sounds fun. . .
KWA MP7A1
KWA USP .45

H&K, Not a single compromise since 1949
Ross

Postby Celina28 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:38 pm

Hi too all, It’s actually informative stuff about the bubble shooter game . Playing Bubble Shooter game never ending fun. If you get the bar and do not want to work, then you can go to a game that can give you a new life. If you like interesting games and a puzzle that awaits you.Thanks for your nice post.
Celina28

Postby ProfessorCrow » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:18 pm

Seriously?

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Return to Gear Discussions