Gear color: Od or Tan

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Gear color: Od or Tan

Postby Rainbow6 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:30 am

I would go with mostly tan (if not entirely), and maybe some green (not alot). If you need any ideas try looking up or playing Army of Two or its sequel. The game is entirely about a PMC so that should give you some sort of idea what a PMC loadout would look like.

YM/CPL
Lt. Alexander Bonnyman's Unit

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
http://www.parallel38airsoftteam.com/
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Postby phucheneh » Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:37 pm

i would say a PMC loadout would consist of 'whatever works best'. if you have a molle vest or plate carrier setup with lots of OD or tan, you probably have lots of mag pouches and other storage devices configured to precisely where they want them, and that in itself seems pretty 'PMC.' also looks a little like 'south american rebel,' in my case. :mrgreen:
phucheneh

Postby redneckemt » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Just a heads up alot of the real deal gear companies are no longer making anything in TAN, now they are using Coyote BROWN, or Ranger GREEN. Alot Browner and Greener.

Both of these colors look good mixed. And you can always spray paint your gear to what u need. Which will also add a touch of realism to your gear.

Dirty gear blends better
redneckemt

Postby Shifty » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Alright, Im going to modify my origional post. Im currently running with a coyote tan chest rig and pouches. As far as shirt and pants, I have tan and od tac pants (though my tan ones have dissapeared some where :?) and black, brown, and sand colored shirts. Now, I was wondering, how well do you think an od shirt AND pants would look good with a tan rig??

Any reference photos??

Thanks everyone!
If in the end I have succeeded, it means that you are dead. And I am in one piece :P
Shifty

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions