[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - i want one. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

i want one.

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

i want one.

Postby DMSummerhill » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:06 pm

this is the one i want:

any clue how to get one?

DMSummerhill

Re: i want one.

Postby kirzach » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:13 pm

I remember reading about these back a thousand years ago. Let me do some digging and see if I can find the info for you, cause I know they have (or had) distributors in English-speaking countries.
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby DMSummerhill » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:18 pm

sweeet. thanks dude!
DMSummerhill

Postby kirzach » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 pm

Sources indicate the company is exceedingly difficult to cooperate with, and the places that actually sell the masks are few and far between, all based in the EU, meaning shipping will be a bitch. If you don't mind not having that specific brand, here is a similar item that might fit your needs.

http://www.bitterendgoggles.com/bitter_ ... r_mask.htm
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby DMSummerhill » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:34 pm

thanks but naw... i already found one of those:

i was jus tryin to find the full one...
DMSummerhill

Postby Sigmarius » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Man, I bet that guy with the mask and goggles freaking disappears in the woods. That's what camouflage is all about. Breaking up that outline of recognizable features.

Gonna have to pick me up a set of those. At least the lower mask.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby ProfessorCrow » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 pm

From the intel I got from some digging, this ebay account gets some Praetorians in stock every couple weeks, but they go FAST (of course.)

Also be prepared to spend over $200.

-Crow
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby cypher » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:59 pm

Order it from here http://www.plasticsoldierairsoft.ca/Rus ... _p_55.html

It's a canadian site, and the praetorian mask is 150. But it looks like they are all on back order at the moment, so you have to pre order them. Also the ebairsoft lower face mask will be no where near the quality of the brass guard.

However these masks are made of brass and are not gonna be good if you store it in heated areas, like your car during a hot summer day, as the brass will become very soft with the heat. The better alternative may be the bitter end masks as they are made with steel mesh instead of brass, but they don't have the full face mask.
cypher

Postby JRR97 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Try looking up Bitterend goggles they make one for half the price.
JRR97

Postby grant.94 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:49 pm

i would get the just below the eyes mask, I'm not a big fan of mesh goggles or masks.
"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Postby JRR97 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 pm

The goggles are stamped steel not mesh , but lexan goggles are better . I heard some people saying the bio bbs coming apart on impact.
JRR97

Postby Fridge Gnome » Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:58 am

EDIT:sorry I see that I already posted
Fridge Gnome

Return to Gear Discussions