[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Help me pimp my weapons... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Help me pimp my weapons...

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Help me pimp my weapons...

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:29 am

KWA M4a1 9.6 intilect nun chuck and mags.

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Re: Help me pimp my weapons...

Postby FatalDiVide » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:22 pm

Just an update....

Well I appreciate all the input and information I received from everyone on this thread. I just thought I'd say thanks. You guys really helped with making my final decision.

I went to Parafrog in Knoxville on Friday and invested 1200 bucks into keeping local airsoft alive an well. I went with the KWA SR-10, KWA Beretta 9mm PTP, 11.1v LiPo's, all the trimmings, and Magpul everything else. I highly recommend Parafrog to anyone interested in airsoft. They have great prices and the guys helped me put together an impressive loadout far cheaper than what i could have done on the web. Not to mention the fact that the guys at Parafrog were REALLY nice, took their time, and just gave me an all around wonderful customer service experience. I drove two hours one way, but the trip was well worth my time. I'm VERY happy with everything and can't wait to put it to use at TAS on the 9th. Hope to see everybody there.
“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” -- Earnest Hemingway

KWA SR10
KWA M9 PTP
JG MK4 Series 2
FatalDiVide

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions