[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 2 Quick Questions regarding M203s Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

2 Quick Questions regarding M203s

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

2 Quick Questions regarding M203s

Postby swimpat16 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 pm

I just acquired an m203 with broken shells from a user on here and I have two quick questions:

1: Does anyone know if there is a good article about the working and repair/maintenance of m203 shells? From what I have learned, I think I need only a few ball bearings in order to get the shells (King Arms brand) to work, but I'm not sure.

2: Nerf footballs/ rockets? Secret City usually has at least one scenario using a "helicopter" that can be shot down via m203 rockets. My question is, what is the best/price efficient option for rockets? Does NERF make anything that works well?

Thanks!

swimpat16

Re: 2 Quick Questions regarding M203s

Postby -EAF- » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:17 am

With NERF why don't you just go buy their rockets and luncher for $30? It might not shoot as hard but they work pretty good.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby swimpat16 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:03 pm

Do you mean something like this: http://www.hasbro.com/nerf/en_US/shop/d ... src=endeca ?

Realism, plus the fact that I already have the shells and tube.
swimpat16

Postby MisterJingles » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 pm

I had a launcher in the past. I used Rhap4 rockets. They were one piece and fit perfect.
Also used nerf mini footballs- more pieces, the flight tails tended to get ripped off.
Legion of Ares
MisterJingles

Postby xandman » Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:42 pm

S-thunder makes a shell and ball combo, the ball is the exact diameter of the tube and it will shoot about 100 feet accurately, I dont like 203s but these are cool and they work, and it has more realism (you dont have a nerf rocket sticking half way out your barrel)
Friendly neighborhood armorer
Leader of team "yakuza"
忠誠心 , å誉 , å°Šé‡ , 正義 , 勇敢 , 慈悲
Irene VI, Irene VII (squad leader), Northern wind V, Northern wind VI(squad leader)
Remember " Big D" "1978-2009"
xandman

Postby swimpat16 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:15 pm

Those S-Thunder shells looked like a good option, though they don't fit in my budget right now. And yes, I was looking for an option that didn't have a football sticking halfway out the end haha.
swimpat16

Postby Skidude » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Here's my latest project to deal with those type scenarios...

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19709
Skidude
Skidude

Postby WILL_KILL » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:28 am

Personally I just used stress balls i picked up from random places. They were free and worked well.
WILL_KILL

Return to Gear Discussions