[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - noobish chest rig question Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

noobish chest rig question

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

noobish chest rig question

Postby wawa456 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:13 pm

noob question but can a vest such as this
http://stores.parafrogairsoft.com/-strs ... Detail.bok
be used as a molle vest??

wawa456

Re: noobish chest rig question

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:14 am

Yes. Very much so. I would advise getting the Pantac version though. You can order back plates to attach to it to make it more of a full coverage vest and there is a special backpack hydration carrier for it that can hook right on. The back plate and the backpack are only for the Pantac version and not the OE Tech, that's why I advise you to get the Pantac version. Personally, I will be purchasing one of these soon because it can have the plate carrier look or the chest rig look if you want to run a little lighter. Here is a site that I HIGHLY advise buying from. They carry EVERYTHING Pantac...

http://www.airsoftsmith.com
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby wawa456 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:09 pm

thanks, its kinda pricy though, is there anything cheaper? im using an ak47 as my main if that helps
wawa456

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:31 am

since your running an ak id advise this rig http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... cts_id=994 also comes in like 6 other paterns dirt cheap and i used it for a LONG LONG time id still have it but brian that used to run the hospital moved and cant find it T_T I LOVE THAT RIG bang for your buck not going to find a better one. holds 6 30 round mags, and 2 drum mags and the entire back side of it is one HUGE pocket, i stashed my mac 11 4 mac 11 mags suppressor in the pocket confortably. and dont worry about it not fitting i was 300 when i first started using that rig and now im down to 198 and it still fits fine and completly adjustable for any size + has a pouch on the support straps for a radio or in my case keys, flashlight, multitool/knife, and foldable hex wrench set.

edit
PS the ventilation feels amazing during long games.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby -EAF- » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:09 pm

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:18 pm

alot of people have that rig you can ussualy pick one up for like 10 used on the forum or free like i did <3
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby wawa456 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:04 pm

thanks dude, might be gettin that or the molle vest i linked in the begining of this topic for christmas =D sounds like that one u posted though is just what i need! i cant believe its that cheap!
wawa456

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:43 pm

▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby wawa456 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:01 pm

lol ok, ill deffinitly want it tho =P
wawa456

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:18 am

▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Postby njohnston52 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:27 pm

Tan Tactical Chest Rig:

Contact info: text or call (423-443-2885) or email me at njohnston52@gmail.com
Includes:
(1) Admin pouch/ pistol magazine pouch
(3) M4 magazine pouches
(1) EMT pouch
(1) Radio pouch
(1) OD green Magpul hat
(1) OD green Magpul Velcro patch

Description:
This is an awesome chest rig. I have never used it in a game, I have put it on 1 time to adjust it. I am 5.10, 160 and it fits me perfectly. Its easily adjustable, and is comfortable. It has the m4 magazine pouches because I also I an m4. It comes with the green Magpul patch. This is an awesome rig for anybody, but especially somebody that doesn’t want to spend the time and money buying their own pouches. It comes with everything you need at a great price.

Price: I am asking $35 but I will negotiate.
njohnston52

Postby wawa456 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:33 am

yo chris, i just got that vest u were talkin bout! holy *&%$ is it good! now i need some mags to fill up the dang thing
wawa456

Postby chrisdetrin » Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:34 am

▲
▲ ▲
chrisdetrin

Return to Gear Discussions