[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - looking for a simple chest rig... Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

looking for a simple chest rig...

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

looking for a simple chest rig...

Postby Rhoades » Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:59 pm

I have an aug and would like a fairly simple chest rig with 4 single mag slots, would prefer molle across them so i can add pistol holder and pistol mags later on... i'm a very KISS method guy... perfer in OD green so it would go with my woodland camo or digi cam when i buy that later on...

i seen a few things on amazon that are 3 mag slots for an ak, but not in a color i prefer and i want at least 4 mag slots. no 2x pocket pls... i've look at redwolf and other tactical website i just can't seem to find what im looking for.

im also wanting something in the sub 100 category preferably around 50 - 75 range.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

p.s. another problem i may run into is im a pretty big guy... 6'1" range from 250-275lbs i normally wear a 2x shirt comfortably so i don't really know how the sizing for a chest rig would work so some insight on that would be greatly appreciated.

Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Re: looking for a simple chest rig...

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Check the Pantac RRV. Just add some pouches and that will pretty much be what you were looking for. If you want to stay on the cheap side, OE Tech makes one too.

ASGI calls them both a MOD vest. Just in case you can't find it under RRV...
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby SKINDOG » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Check out some of the stuff here You should be able to find something that you like. It's a store here in Chattanooga and they're really helpful with anything if you need help or have any questions.
SKINDOG

Postby xghostmakerx » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:41 am

Buy a condor chest rig (rrv) from airsoftatlanta.com. They are very cheap and you'll have money left over for some ak pouches

If you can't find one. I have one that is used but I'd give you a decent price on it. I am a "big" guy and these fit me perfectly.

Dan
xghostmakerx

Postby Rhoades » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:58 am

I found a mille chest righ for 14.99 last night a 3 pouch ak Mille for 3.50 and a handgun holster Mille for 5 bucks using google shopping most was on clearance.

Only thing I need to know now is what is the best camo type for Tennessee area I have woodland camo but was looking for something more appropriate for tn. So that I can buy the chest rig in the color that's universal for woodland or whatever the best camo type for the area is.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby kirzach » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:38 am

Get a Chicom/SKS chest rig. Dirt cheap and plenty of pouches for mags. The AK versions can also hold grenades, and one pouch will easily hold a pistol and mags (seen Russians do it before).
Š”.Š¢.Š.Š›.Šš.Š•.Š . (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby njohnston52 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:24 pm

i have a tan chest rig for sale, it doesn't exactly have the pouches how you would like them, but thats the great thing about MOLLE.
Here it is i am asking only $35:

Contact info: text or call (423-443-2885) or email me at njohnston52@gmail.com
Includes:
(1) Admin pouch/ pistol magazine pouch
(3) M4 magazine pouches
(1) EMT pouch
(1) Radio pouch
(1) OD green Magpul hat
(1) OD green Magpul Velcro patch

Description:
This is an awesome chest rig. I have never used it in a game, I have put it on 1 time to adjust it. I am 5.10, 160 and it fits me perfectly. Its easily adjustable, and is comfortable. It has the m4 magazine pouches because I also I an m4. It comes with the green Magpul patch. This is an awesome rig for anybody, but especially somebody that doesnā€™t want to spend the time and money buying their own pouches. It comes with everything you need at a great price.
njohnston52

Postby Rhoades » Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:37 pm

I am interested I noticed you have a 423 area code are you in Knoxville? Also how much room do you have for adjustment I'm close to a 42 waist probably 54 in the chest area. Tan would go universally with just about any camo so color is fine. Would the m4 mag slots fit my aug clips? Thanks in advance.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Return to Gear Discussions