[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Secondary on Back? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Secondary on Back?

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Secondary on Back?

Postby njohnston52 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:49 pm

I am going to try to pull of using an echo 1 m28 as my primary, then using a asgi G4 as my secondary (because its light), do you think i could pull it off having the G4 on my back? Its pretty light, and i was thinking about using the new Irene sling to do it:

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=7445

Do you think i can do it, or should i sell the g4 and get something like a P90?

-Thanks

njohnston52

Re: Secondary on Back?

Postby kirzach » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:54 pm

I know nothing of that sling so I won't comment on it, but there is one thing I want you to consider: Yes, it can be done. But M4s are a lot bigger than P90s, MP5s, and other submachine guns. If you want an M4 variant (i.e. for mag compatibility with your team) then you may want to consider a DBoys or VFC PDW/RDW. They're said to be good little guns, and for such a role as what you plan on using the secondary for, it'd be great. The mags that come with them may look funny, but there's nothing special about them in all honesty - you can put standard M4 mags in PDWs, be they full-size 30-rounder style or the smaller VN ones, and, I would assume, Beta mags (though I wouldn't recommend them; not only are Beta mags god-awful noob markers, they're also so big and bulky that they'd defeat the purpose of a PDW, being small, light, and easy to switch to in a hurry)
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby njohnston52 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:56 pm

thanks
njohnston52

Postby phucheneh » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:18 pm

this is about to be my loadout, so i'll let you know how it goes. playing at BK this weekend. m28 plus a light G&G m4 stuffed into a shotgun scabbard with a single-point sling wrapped around the stock.

just don't think you're going to be switching weapons like you're playing CoD. AEG's staying on my back unless i absolutely have to use it. dunno that i'd want to try carrying it on a sling.
phucheneh

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:59 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Rhoades » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:35 am

the site is airsoftgi.com they did a gitv video on the irene sling... basically two point is for carrying on your back spin it to the front unclicp the front clip and single point is ready to use.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby cypher » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Might be a tad pricey, but if you have a vest with molle on the back this thing might be a whole lot more comfortable. Especially for all day play. http://www.hsgi.us/proddetail.asp?prod= ... FAK&cat=16
cypher

Postby vulrath » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:01 pm

I've run with a P90 on my back in a hydration pouch. It's a little evil once you start moving around, but its very doable. As for using an M4gery, I believe it to be doable, but not in the same manner. You'd be better off slinging it, then twisting it until it's on your back. Just a simple 3-point sling would work fine for that.
vulrath

Return to Gear Discussions