[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Grenades Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Grenades

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Grenades

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:11 pm

Unless you're in some kind of scenario that requires you taking someone alive, I see no use for flashbangs in airsoft situations in the first place.

If you're able to get a grenade in there, use a frag. There are no rules of engagements here. ;) (So to speak. Take that lightly.)

-CroW

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby SCARmaker » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:19 am

SCARmaker

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:31 am

ProfessorCrow

Postby xghostmakerx » Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:46 am

I use tornado impact grenades for my room clearing. They work well and hava nice spread. My only issue with them is that they can be hard to locate in a dark room. I am going to get some glow in the dark paint for them to correct that.
xghostmakerx

Postby BigRed1 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:01 am

Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby redneckemt » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:26 pm

redneckemt

Postby SCARmaker » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:09 pm

SCARmaker

Postby Dannick » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:15 pm

Um. Ok.

But ya, on the topic of smoke grenades burning, I've seen fires start many a times at the brush in BK. Almost had a brush fire in the extended parking lot at noob day 2010 because some idiot threw a smoke grenade into the tall dried grass. Luckily someone had a fire extinguisher and put it out before it got out of hand.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby chrisdetrin » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:29 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:27 pm

ProfessorCrow

Postby Dannick » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:52 pm

I agree with ya, Crow. They shold really just call them "Bang grenades." They have no flash... Unless you count that puff of smoke as a flash.

Plus, I love it when people start screaming about a grenade coming in, then they all call hit. Not them saying "Oh, it's just a stun grenade". If it were me, I'd be more distracted by a whirl of BBs then a pop.

Just sayin'.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby scales » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:15 pm

The flash part of flash bangs are much to scary...I experimented once and set a laminate counter top on fire, but getting beyond that and getting a "bang" is even scarier. Unless you can compress the powder tighter, or get an oil-based explosive (which I have, and is much more dangerous) you wouldn't get much of a bang anyways.
scales

Postby Dannick » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Well, my statement was directed towards airsoft "Flashbangs". These include madbull and hakkotsu or w/e its called. REAL flashbangs do have a flash and a bang, but are normally not allowed at many fields because without proper ear protection, it can damage your hearing.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby scales » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:08 pm

Yeah...I guess the real question is why people want flash bangs in the first place. Unless you want to watch your friends ears bleed, I am going to agree with crow, that if you can flash 'em...might as well esplode 'em
scales

Postby drewannrez » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:39 am

My Cyclone Grenade have a problem of the bbs not fully come out. Only about 1/3 of the bbs came out.
drewannrez

PreviousNext

Return to Gear Discussions