[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - The Solution to your Crappy BB Loader! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

The Solution to your Crappy BB Loader!

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

The Solution to your Crappy BB Loader!

Postby Oven Gnome » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:32 pm

I recently discovered this(http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.p ... ts_id=7424) new KWA BB loader (I'm not sure how NEW it exactly is). KWA seems to have solved all the junk that other speedloaders have. I do not own one, but since it IS KWA, I would think it is the solution the crappy BB loaders. Thoughts?

Oven Gnome

Re: The Solution to your Crappy BB Loader!

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Has been out for a few months. For the price. I'll deal with the crappiness of the cheap ones. I personally have no problems with mine...I think.
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Oven Gnome » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:20 pm

Oven Gnome

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Fridge Gnome » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:15 pm

KWA posted it on facebook 4 days ago. Everyone pretty much said it didn't work...
Fridge Gnome

Postby 21cubs » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:40 pm

One of my neighboors has one, and it works flawlessly. You just have to be smart enough to know how to work it, which alot of people arent. Parafrog sold it to him and it was awesome.
21cubs

Postby Oven Gnome » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:11 am

Oven Gnome

Postby 21cubs » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:42 am

It does take a little getting used too. Especially after me using just a normal one. But other than that its great.
21cubs

Postby Rhoades » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:38 pm

actaully thought this might be a lets take your bb loader apart and fix it thread :( man was i dissapointed lol.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby Oven Gnome » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Oven Gnome

Postby USMCRecon » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:30 am

I tried taking one apart before......as soon as the spring came flying out, hitting my wife on the side of her head I quit! I did manage to purchase one of the KWA loaders (at Boroscopes recommendation) and so far i'm happy with it. All of the King Arms loaders that I have owned have all failedby the second play date!
USMCRecon
AirsoftVet

Postby peyton » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 pm

ive got one of these and plan to get 2 more because they are amazing i have had no problems with them at all.i hate high cap magazines and therefore i use midcaps...all the time :!:
peyton

Postby Rhoades » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:47 pm

I finally got one of these and i have to say your right it solves the problem.

Now what i did with the old loader was took it apart pulled the plunger and spring out. I took The rocker at the bottom and shaved it down so bbs could pass through. the swinging extra attachment i took a lighter to and melted it down so bbs could not pass. Im going to use it as an additional bbs holder. Ill try and remember to put up some pictures. You can still fill it from the top then just swing The attachment off and a few bbs will fall out. Shake it to poor them into a highcap or into a speedloader.
Parallel 38 - Bravo

Rhoades
AirsoftVet

Postby BulletMagnet » Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 am

I have both the king arms and the KWA (bought it at parafrog)

The KWA works awesome; never have a problem with it.

The King Arms is annoying at best, I did disassemble it and dremel off the two "pins" that are near the center which were stopping the bb's from flowing properly, it works better now, but not near as well as the KWA.

I have a third loader that only holds 150 bb's but it works better than all of them, the brand is "fire" something, can't remember the name.
King Arms Colt M933
Cyma CM030 Glock AEP
BulletMagnet
AirsoftVet

Return to Gear Discussions