[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - OD shirt with tan tac pants/gear? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

OD shirt with tan tac pants/gear?

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

OD shirt with tan tac pants/gear?

Postby Shifty » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Hey everyone, got a good question for you. Im currently working on ordering my new gear so I can come off my haitus this spring. Now, this shirt that i want (see link below) seems to be a good solution for what Im going to be using. Now, I was planning on having a tan shirt, tan soft armor, my Coyote gear, and either tan or grey tac pants. But, I wasnt sure if all tan would look right. I was thinking about going for an Olive Drab shirt (with previous gear) , but wasnt sure how that would look

What are you thoughts on this? Sugguestions?

http://www.majorsurplus.com/VooDoo-Tact ... 15592.aspx

Thanks everyone!

If in the end I have succeeded, it means that you are dead. And I am in one piece :P
Shifty

Re: OD shirt with tan tac pants/gear?

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:55 am

If it is true Coyote (The dark stuff not really light sandy dirt color) then the OD wouldn't look too bad. I agree with you, All tan may be a little but too much and wearing a LIGHT under shirt like that (tan) with a Coyote Brown rig will look a little weird. It's your pick though...The all tan may look good, you never know.

Pictures of what you were planning to wear (minus the under shirt of course) would help with us being able to say, yes it would look bad or no, it would look bad.
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby phucheneh » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:48 pm

it's a war game not a fashion show. just use what works.

shades that work in most woods in most seasons- coyote, OD, black.

tan generally doesn't. any random mix of the above three works pretty well to break up your outline, though actual camo works better. assuming that your camo actually uses colors similar to your environment, i.e. no ACU unless you live in the rocky mountains of afghanistan.
phucheneh

Postby Sigmarius » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Lies!

Airsoft is 90% looking awesome.

Coyote tan and OD work decently well.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby ziggi858 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 am

aww, c'mon guys, tan isn't SO bad!

I wear almost ALL tan, asides from my woodland otv

but personally I think either would look tacticool
but if your looking for an answer, I'd go with OD
ziggi858

Postby chrisw670 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 am

"The problem with people today is they talk about their rights and privileges instead of their duties and obligations" - Lou Holtz
chrisw670

Return to Gear Discussions