[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Anyone use OTV's? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Anyone use OTV's?

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Anyone use OTV's?

Postby ziggi858 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:05 am

At Bad Karma I seem to see lots of people with tac-vests and all sorts of other gear

but after a while, I seemed to realize something, I'M THE ONLY ONE WEARING AN OTV

I really don't see why I don't see more people wearing them, they're comfy *to me at least*
manage to hold most, if not all of my pouches, plus, it just gives more of a badass look to my loadout.
and even without the fake SAPI plates, it seems to give me PLENTY of protection

so, anyone else besides me out there using an OTV out there on the field?
i don't wanna feel lonely xD

ziggi858

Re: Anyone use OTV's?

Postby killzone774 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:14 pm

i dont but many do! just keep wearing it it looks so badass lol. shows ur wealth too :D
killzone774

Postby thejohnson98 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:44 pm

I did. Once. Used really plates in it too. Once. They arent the best rigs they are meant to Armour not a load bearing rig. I have made the realization that chest rigs are they way to go for speed, ergonomics, and what not. But thats just me.
Remember children this is just airsoft.
thejohnson98

Postby ProfessorCrow » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:06 pm

I'm thinking I might pick up a OTV at some point, but I'm already carrying "enough crap to occupy a hostile planet."

Too many high speed low drag operators operating in operations these days. :wink:

Not enough come well prepared and well loaded for a long fight. I fill that gap. Granted, with all my gear and an LMG I'm not getting anywhere particularly fast. Every loadout has it's ups and downs.

-CroW
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby thejohnson98 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:44 am

Remember children this is just airsoft.
thejohnson98

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:20 pm

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby seal sniper » Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:16 pm

OTV's are pretty cool. I had one that had soft armor in it and it was a comfy getup. As of now my favorite rig is my LBT-6094 with IV plates in it. Fits like a dream
Fear no evil, shun no labor, lift up rifle, pike, and saber To Arms!
seal sniper

Postby zackattack » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:18 am

total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Seal, how does the 6094 fit height wise? Im about 6 foot and would like it to come down from my clavicle(or lower) to an inch below my navel?
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby seal sniper » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:03 pm

It's great! there is tons of room for adjustment in the shoulder straps, and the cummerbund.
Fear no evil, shun no labor, lift up rifle, pike, and saber To Arms!
seal sniper

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Thanks. Thats about all the convincing I needed.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby mtmlegit » Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:17 pm

I run a blackhawk plate carrier with two magpouches and a camelbak ambush ab 500 on the back. Along with my TAD stealth hoodie. (not that condor crap, although condor is good for the prices) I have an extra mag in my sleeve pocket on the left arm. That's 4 m4 high caps, cause i have on in my gun when i load up as well. It works great for me. High speed low drag i guess you could say, i've evolved from having 6 high caps on my vest alone. Also, i have my KWA g18 with 1 standard mag in, and a spare standard mag and a spare extended mag. It's basically my dream loadout, other than the fact that i want fastmag pouches instead of open top bungees, which still perform very well.
It doesn't matter who you are on here, how long you've been playing, whatever. Shut the f@ck up. Outside of airsoft and this site noone gives half a stuff about what you have to say. You're not a badass or whatever else you'd like to think. Thanks :)
mtmlegit

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:45 pm

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Meh. I find things like nades, leather man/ multitool and a knife to come in handy almost every game i play, plus a spare battery and flashlight cant hurt.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby angelcryHawk » Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:02 am

Well Since I don't know what it is OTV can someone enlighten me??? the one I knew is the OTV channel in lebanon but I guess its not what you are trying to say while reading this post.
angelcryHawk

Next

Return to Gear Discussions