[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Midcaps breaking? and feeding issues Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Midcaps breaking? and feeding issues

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Midcaps breaking? and feeding issues

Postby knoxsofter » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:34 pm

I have been using MAG 120 round midcaps for a while. When i was at the secret city game every time i reloaded i would shoot 1 shot that went strait and and one that dropped. The only way i could fix it was to remove the mag to get out around 20 bbs then it would run fine. Plus the little ''bead'' looking thing that was a part of the mag and held the bbs up came out. One of my mags had no spring pressing on the bbs and another would quit feeding 30shots before empty. Should i just buy new mags or what, please and thanks.

Last edited by knoxsofter on Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
G&G gr16
KWA M4 2GX
KJW p226
knoxsofter

Re: Midcaps breaking? and feeding issues

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:22 am

You may be over-loading them. Put some silicon oil in them and only put 90 rounds in them. See if that works. If they were feeding ALL 120 when they were new, I would try 100 rounds and see what it does and then you may have to drop back down...
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby DevilsDeatail repair » Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:20 pm

i agree with the post above me plus mag isent the best brand in the world
DevilsDeatail repair

Postby knoxsofter » Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:16 pm

OK. They always fed, just not correctly at the start. Only had 1 mag not feed at all. Thanks for the input.
G&G gr16
KWA M4 2GX
KJW p226
knoxsofter

Postby airsoftn00b » Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:28 pm

I run MAG Midcaps. Make sure to regularly lube with silicone oil. There is a spot on the bottom where they can be taken apart for further cleaning.. That's what I do
" Smurf" Leader of Paragon Airsoft
KWA M4 Custom (x2)
KWA MP7
CYMA AK105
Echo 1 G3
UTG Tri-Shot
Several pistols..
airsoftn00b

Postby knoxsofter » Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Lubed them yesterday and found out they can get around 90 shots before they misfeed.
G&G gr16
KWA M4 2GX
KJW p226
knoxsofter

Re: Delete please.

Postby exaltseo » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:39 pm

i agree with this post ..... very nice post.............................
|
exaltseo

Postby frogman » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:51 pm

if anything stretch out the spring
G&p m4 magpuled out
G&p m4 special ops.
Custome CA M4
" high speed, low drag" " good to go".Freakin searching.assessing. "slayin bodies"
Mtn Men Malitia
frogman

Return to Gear Discussions