[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - evikeDOTCOM Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

evikeDOTCOM

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

evikeDOTCOM

Postby peyton » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:01 pm

can i trust evike? their website looks very sketchy. im not sure if i should order any type of comms headset from them.

peyton

Re: evikeDOTCOM

Postby Irishman » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:16 pm

I've ordered from evike 8 times and have never had a problem that they didn't go above and beyond to fix.Ex.They shipped me a crappy mid cap mag that didnt fit,I told them and the sent me 2 brand NEW highcaps to replace it.
So I highly recommend them.Others will tell you different but thats just my experience
''Heart and mind overcome all"
Irishman

Postby peyton » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:23 pm

peyton

Postby chrisw670 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:03 pm

I've ordered from them a few times and haven't had an issue with them but I've heard others have.
"The problem with people today is they talk about their rights and privileges instead of their duties and obligations" - Lou Holtz
chrisw670

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:22 pm

They're starting to clean up their act recently. ASGI has been the US standard for a while but Evike is starting to gain ground. I haven't placed an order with them yet but I have had no problems with ASGI. All I have to say, unless you hit the $100 mark, they will screw you over in shipping since its from California.
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby kirzach » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:32 pm

Evike IS sketchy. Don't waste your time or money, they're a headache to deal with. Also, found this with a quick search of the site...

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20337&hilit=+evike

and

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=18333&hilit=evike

In this second link, my personal experience with Evile (as Evike is often called) is detailed on Page 2.
Š”.Š¢.Š.Š›.Šš.Š•.Š . (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby peyton » Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:44 pm

the only reason im looking on evike.com is because of this.
http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info ... s_id=33064
peyton

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Those headsets are a little iffy. Mine cuts out all the time, and the battery life is not that great. I would go with the frogman style.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby peyton » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:18 pm

peyton

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby peyton » Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:53 pm

peyton

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 am

Oh, Ok. Just thought I would go ahead and put the myth to rest that you can't hear out of them when they are on both ears and are noise cancelling.
Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Fridge Gnome » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:48 am

Evike is ok. I'm still waiting on P* barrel spacers from them which they have had on backorder for about 2 months now.
But thinking about it, they have resolved any problems that I have had, its just that those problems shouldn't happen in the first place.

I'm going to have to order my real sword from them, so hopefully it will go better.
Fridge Gnome

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:44 am

C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:06 pm

I have bought almost everything I own from Evike. They aren't the best place to buy from since they mess orders up and dont update there website that much. They are now cleaning themselves up though. I have never bought from airsoftgi since they never really have what im looking for. Evike does offer lots of coupons though. There are rumors of Evike taking parts out of guns and putting in cheaper parts but I dont know if this is true or not. Airsoftgi seems to be the best place to buy from if your main focus is reliability and quality.
aaGEORGEaa

Next

Return to Gear Discussions