[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - What to do with my head Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

What to do with my head

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

What to do with my head

Postby grant.94 » Tue May 17, 2011 5:50 am

So i wear my operator hat in tan to games and people tell me it makes me stand out, so i try using a woodland boonie, and someone tells me they only saw me because of the outline of the hat. What does everyone wear that doesn't get them shot???

"First comes smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire." - Roland Deschain
grant.94

Re: What to do with my head

Postby chrisdetrin » Tue May 17, 2011 11:32 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby Keinengel51 » Tue May 17, 2011 2:42 pm

I wear a PASGT but thats just because I don't like welts on my forehead. It affects business you know. ;)
---------------------------------

Keinengel51

Postby grant.94 » Tue May 17, 2011 3:06 pm

what color is it?
grant.94

Postby Haji » Tue May 17, 2011 3:11 pm

Don't lead with your head.
I really don't care what you buy. Get it and get your ass outside.

Its all fun and games until somebody loses an eye. Then its fun and games you can't see.-James Hetfield
Haji

Postby Rainbow6 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:00 pm

I wear either an OD green Condor ballcap or my MARPAT boonie depending on how I feel. I seem to blend in fine with either one though.
YM/CPL
Lt. Alexander Bonnyman's Unit

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
http://www.parallel38airsoftteam.com/
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Tue May 17, 2011 6:04 pm

i normaly have a condore black hat with my OD clava on ender it or just my clava
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby chrisw670 » Tue May 17, 2011 6:42 pm

I usualy wear eithe a woodland operaters cap or a woodland boonie. Never had an issue with being shot just because of my hat. You might have stuck your head up to high and become outlined on a contrasting background.
"The problem with people today is they talk about their rights and privileges instead of their duties and obligations" - Lou Holtz
chrisw670

Postby airsoftn00b » Tue May 17, 2011 11:21 pm

300th Post :D

But anyways, it doesn't really matter what you wear, youre still going to stand out as much as anyone else, unless you know how to conceal yourself, and use shadows to your advantage etc. I usually just wear my hair, or boonie hat.
" Smurf" Leader of Paragon Airsoft
KWA M4 Custom (x2)
KWA MP7
CYMA AK105
Echo 1 G3
UTG Tri-Shot
Several pistols..
airsoftn00b

Postby Fridge Gnome » Wed May 18, 2011 9:42 am

Try one of :D

I think a woodland boonie is still the best bet. Maybe you were just in front of a tree of something.
Fridge Gnome

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Wed May 18, 2011 9:59 am

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Wed May 18, 2011 3:20 pm

[quote="Fridge Gnome"]Try one of :D

dude that is the craziest hat i have ever seen
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby grant.94 » Wed May 18, 2011 4:48 pm

thanks for the input everyone, just trying to see if there was something awesome out there, im thinking about maybe using black but that might stand out
grant.94

Postby Big Jon » Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 pm

Well, as you can see from my pic, I used to rock the Mask. These days, it's a scarf or shemegh, maybe a cap. I just keep my head down. I am thinking about another mask though, just for the hell of it. We will see what shows up on the field.
Legion of Ares
Big Jon

Postby cowboy117 » Wed May 18, 2011 9:11 pm

That tan hat is ok, I have a Multicam boonie or a MICH w/ a Multicam helmet cover. I like the patterned headgear just because it breaks up the shapes a little more.
cowboy117

Next

Return to Gear Discussions