[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - I think i've made an amazing discovery. Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

I think i've made an amazing discovery.

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

I think i've made an amazing discovery.

Postby mtmlegit » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Okay so we all know that Crye precision makes amazing stuff, but their plate carrier (CAGE or something) is expensive as stuff AND required plate bags too. And lately i've been wanting something that's not just a chest rig but wasn't as crazy big as even the sleekest of plate carriers. Behold:

http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-BLC04202 ... 84%A2-(jpc)

I am DEFINITELY picking one of these up soon. I cringe just know that they're out there and i don't have one yet. If this thing isn't the operator's holy grail of hot weather airsoft then i dont know what is.

It doesn't matter who you are on here, how long you've been playing, whatever. Shut the f@ck up. Outside of airsoft and this site noone gives half a stuff about what you have to say. You're not a badass or whatever else you'd like to think. Thanks :)
mtmlegit

Re: I think i've made an amazing discovery.

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:18 pm

They added that and a bunch of other new stuff when they updated their website a few months back. Its not that new anyway, was seen at the 2010 Shot Show. It is supposed to be a great piece of kit though.
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby chrisdetrin » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:53 pm

some ones probably also never heard of a chest rig either.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby mtmlegit » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:26 pm

It doesn't matter who you are on here, how long you've been playing, whatever. Shut the f@ck up. Outside of airsoft and this site noone gives half a stuff about what you have to say. You're not a badass or whatever else you'd like to think. Thanks :)
mtmlegit

Postby seal sniper » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Fear no evil, shun no labor, lift up rifle, pike, and saber To Arms!
seal sniper

Postby SOAP » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:20 pm

Echo1 m14
jg s system with m203
jg bar10 for sale 15 dollers needs new sears
If its not tactical its not practical
Gunfire is the sound of freedom
DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
SOAP

Postby SekiRyu » Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:51 pm

It would be nice if someone made good tactical gear that.....I don't know....cost less than an airsoft gun. I won't pay more than $60 for a piece of nylon stitching that holds mags.
SekiRyu

Postby BigRed1 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby EthicalSneak » Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:21 am

Customized G3, Classic Army M4 Armalite, Classic Army AUG, Tokyo Marui AUG DMR

"I aim to misbehave." - Mal Reynolds
EthicalSneak

Return to Gear Discussions