[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - G&P 553 from ehobbyasia Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

G&P 553 from ehobbyasia

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

G&P 553 from ehobbyasia

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:15 am

Ok so im looking into getting a holo for my M4 and iv herd that G&P makes a very good one.I found one on ehobbyasia. Iv never purchased anything from ehobbyasia so i dont know how reliable they are. The holo has one of the throw lever designs wich i have never had anything that has had that mounting system before so i have no clue how reliable they are. Also i would want to get the 3-5 days shipping wich is $26.00 wich totals all out to $129.99, wich about all i would like to spend. My questions for you guys are

-IS G&P holo a reliable optic(accuracy, build,ect.)
-Should i get the $26 shipping
-does the throw lever desighn grip tightly to the rails
-And is ehobbyasia reliable and will accualy get my product to me on time

Here is a link to it

Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Re: G&P 553 from ehobbyasia

Postby trevorst » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:24 am

The g&p 552 I had, had some Ghosting issues, my suggestion is get an eotech clone. When I get off work tonite I will pm the list and email address of the guy I get my stuff like this from. The last 552 I got off of him was very close to the real one I owned, very slight Ghosting but not near as bad as the g&p or hurricane. Price was about $60 shipped and was sturdy enough to withstand recoil from real steel mini14, shipped from ny also so 3 day shipping and had real eotech trades to boot...

I am sure the 553 is as nice as the 552.
Tokyo Marui M14 SOCOM DMR
PolarStar Fusion Custom SR25
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
....If in doubt pinkie out.
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 am

I thought that the G&P holographics were already EOtech CLones,pluss(didnt think of this in the first place) i looked up videos of it on youtube and im quite impressed,but what i would realy like to know of is the mounting systems, does it wobble or is it a tight fit
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby xghostmakerx » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:07 pm

I own a G&P 552 and a King Arms 552 and I like the King Arms better. EHobbyAsia is a win. Anytime I can order from overseas and get the package quicker than I get a package from California is a big plus to me. The shipping is fairly expensive but it is very fast
xghostmakerx

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:32 pm

were did you get the king arms one from?
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby Dannick » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:30 am

I would take trevorst's advice and buy from the guy he gets his stuff from. I'm 95% sure I know who he's talking about, and his products are remarkably low priced and very high quality. I also bought an EOTech 552 from that guy (as well as a 4x ACOG) and both were very well built and came with realistic trademarks.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby trevorst » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Here is the guys list and prices.

Highly recommended.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key ... utput=html
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
Greater is an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep - Alexander the Great
trevorst

Postby Dannick » Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Yep, same guy.

He has a very large reputation across several forums, so don't worry about buying from him. Highest quality, cheapest price you'll find on brand new items in the states from what I've seen.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:47 am

wow well im realy happy about this,its good to get possitive feedback like this. Iv looked at all the stuff that the link showed me and wow,stuff i awesome. But how does he work this stuff,through paypal or something? Because if so iv never used a paypal so i have no clue how it works
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Postby trevorst » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:48 am

Pretty sure he is paypal only.
Lots more....
Μολὼν λαβέ
trevorst

Postby Dannick » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Ya, he only uses paypal, but you don't need a paypal account to use it. All you need is a credit card.

It's just like if you were to put your credit card info into a store when you pay for your order, it takes the amount you enter out of your card and puts it into his account.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby Fridge Gnome » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:04 pm

I can also vouch for t-tiger, I got an Eotech from him and it worked great until I took it apart and destroyed the internals with a soldering iron :D
Fridge Gnome

Postby KWAs R BEAST » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Alrighty sounds awsome,you can never go wrong with a cheap price for soemthing amazing. And ya taking a soldering iron to it was not the Best idea haha, thanks to all who have told about this guy, makes me comfortable that I can talk to people that have done sucessful business with him
Team Mobile Infantry
KWA M4 RIS
KWA M2 m1911
KWAs R BEAST

Return to Gear Discussions