[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Vest ideas Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Vest ideas

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Vest ideas

Postby Smartkid312 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:15 am

I was either thinking about getting either a pantac rrv with a back plate and or backpack. That or a tactical tailor two piece mav with a bib and center adapter. Which vest is more versatile and which vest would u guys buy. Thanks and hope to see u guys on the battlefield.

Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Re: Vest ideas

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:47 am

I'd buy the Pantac RRV with the backpack or if you want more of the PC look then the back plate along with a hydration pouch.
Who were you looking on purchasing from?
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Smartkid312 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Airsoftgi redwolf or used. I'm also looking for a low drag loadout so I was thinking more towards the mav with a x harness, maybe a bib, and maybe a center adapter. I just want to know if it is worth to get all the extra stuff for the mav cause I was just goin to run it with a x harness and maybe a center adapter but I also thought the rrv looks awesome and I've heard some good reviews about it but I needed to hear so many good reviews from u guys it sounds like I need to buy cause it's the best thing ever.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:46 pm

Also, Look here:
http://airsoftsmith.com/store/
All they sell is Pantac. They have just about everything RedWolf has Pantac wise. If they don't have it, You can contact them and they will most likey order it for you. Orders over $125 ship free (You'll probably hit that or more getting the RRV and back plate).

I personally like the RRV because it's open in the back, The shoulder straps are a bit wider so the weight is distributed across the whole shoulder instead of a small part (Less pain), you can buy multiple back attachments, you can wear a backpack and it won't get in the way, and there are many other things.

Here are some videos showing different ways to wear it and a review:
Review

Different ways of wearing it

It's an Eagle RRV but you can wear it the same way

RRV and Hydration Back
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Smartkid312 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:10 pm

In this short time since my last post I've already decided to get a mav. I've already decided on a pouch setup which is a condor triple open top double stack m4 pouch, a condor single open top double stack m4 pouch, a condor admin pouch, and a condor gadget pouch.
Smartkid312

Postby Dannick » Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:46 am

I actually used to own a TT MAV with X-Harness and center adapter. They are actually a very nice rig, with great quality. I personally ordered mine directly from Tactical Tailor. You really can set it up to be whatever style you want. Stitching is excellent, so it can stand up through a good bit abuse, unlike some Chinese copies.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Return to Gear Discussions