[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Need help buying a full US Army set Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Need help buying a full US Army set

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Need help buying a full US Army set

Postby blau03 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:35 am

Hi everyone,

So, i ordered my M4 airsoft rifle a bit ago, and I want to make a full US army set.. But I've never served before so i don't know exactly what items to buy to have a full complete uniform.

I plan to order from the following site:

They seem to have a huge selection, but as I've already said.. I've never served so I don't know what i need to make it complete. Also I don't know what to pick sometimes. For example, even the boots range from $40 to $200... Money isn't really an issue, so I'm willing to look at different options.. but if you guys can help me out with listing a full set i would be very grateful.

Thanks!

blau03

Re: Need help buying a full US Army set

Postby echo214 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 am

1. buy pants and jacket
2. buy boots
3. find a MOLLE vest you like, and put whatever pouches you want on it
4. a camelbak is a must
echo214

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:18 am

It depends on what you mean by a full set. Nowadays, the army uses OCP/Multicam, not UCP.(For combat troops in A'stan.)

The standard issue kit may have changed since this video, but this is a decent guide to what the standard rifleman uses:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6g6QquwCjs
C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby Keinengel51 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:37 am

Are you talking gear/equipment or the actual uniform? If your talking about the uniform do you mean as far as trying to look regulation with patches/insignia? I can tell you all about that but I'm sure someone would get all butt hurt and scream "Patriot Act" at you or I.

The basics are: ACU blouse, cover, pants. Tan shirt, Rigger belt, tan boots. The belt doesnt neccesarily have to be tan but Rigger belts are regulation. although I've seen many people (recruiters and NG are notorious for doing this) wear any random belt they feel like putting on. Boot wise as long as its tan and of the approved height (8-10") then you are good to go. Although the tan cheapo boots you find at surplus stores for around $40 are pretty uncomfortable.

Also @ Mr. sanders, The UCP/ACU and soon to be UCPII are still worn in training, drill, garrison, recruiter services, ROTC/JROTC, and pretty much all other stateside/non-Afghanistan foreign events. Not to mention the fact that many units are still sporting the ACU in Afghanistan. Issuing the OCP force wide isn't going to be completed overnight :?
---------------------------------

Keinengel51

Postby C0L0N3L $aNd3rS » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:11 pm

C0L0N3L $aNd3rS

Postby Sigmarius » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:00 am

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby Smartkid312 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:48 pm

If u live near the Nashville area stop by bk and talk to sgt bob. He gives away acu for free, boots for 15, kneepads for 20, shemaghs for 5, Alice belts for 5-10, all kinds of alice pouches, bacalavas for 1-5 got mine for free, he can also get you stuff cheap and I mean cheap directly from Fort Campbell. Also if you make large purchases he might throw stuff in for free. He's a great seller and I highly, highly reccomend him.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby Cpt_Dawson » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:08 pm

For cheapest gear go to http://airsoft-club.com/shop/ very cheap well made airsoft tactical gear.
Cpt_Dawson

Return to Gear Discussions