[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Ghillie Suit Anyone? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Ghillie Suit Anyone?

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Re: Ghillie Suit Anyone?

Postby -EAF- » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:08 pm

The first 2 shots I didn't really see you until you moved....

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby vulrath » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 pm

George, just remember - ghillie suit == HOT. Make sure you have a hydration carrier or a lot of water on hand whenever you wear it, no matter what season it is. There's a bit of a joke that the people wearing ghillies are going to be the first heat prostration casualties of the day.
vulrath

Postby Dobe » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:43 am

I actually thought the video was rather good at demonstrating the your ghillie. Yeah, I saw you, but I knew what to look for. If you were out there hideing and someone who had no idea of what you were doing, they'd think it'd be leaves and other bramble pilled up against your fence. You also have to take into thought that most people are not going to pay attention to their environment and surroundings(No offense to anyone, we all let our guard down at some point or another). I think you did a good job dude.
Dobe

Postby aaGEORGEaa » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:14 pm

Thanks Dobe and yeah I know it does get very hot. I used the suit for one game at Moore Field last Saturday and yes it was very hot but not unbearable. Once it cools down it'll be perfect.
aaGEORGEaa

Postby Cpt_Dawson » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:04 pm

I Dont Think ghillie suits are really used in airsoft any more i reccomend a helment with grass or shrubs on it.
Cpt_Dawson

Previous

Return to Gear Discussions