[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - German loadout Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

German loadout

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

German loadout

Postby Smartkid312 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Ok I was thinking of creating a German oadout for my g3. What would a regular infantry or special forces(prefer this one) wear and what gear would they use.

Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Re: German loadout

Postby vulrath » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:14 pm

I ended up with Flecktarn (German camo pattern) BDUs and a hydration carrier pack purchased from . The guy I bought it from said they held it in Customs for a little while (I can't remember if he said it was 3 days or 3 weeks), but not because it was restricted or anything like that - it was because it didn't say whether it was Men's or Women's sizing.

I believe is the hydration carrier I have. I use it to carry BBs/propane/etc., and soon it may be carrying the external CO2 rig for my GBBRs (haven't decided what I'm going to do with that).

Hope that helps, or at least gives you a place to start.
vulrath

Postby Wall-Hitter » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Is your G3 used as a battle rifle or as a sniping platform? There are two possible routes to take, if you are (A) Sniper you would probably want to go the route of a classic Recon Scout: Minimal gear, no chest-rigs, perhaps an old school 90s Bundeswher look with their LBE in Flecktarn, their M82 Flecktarn tunics/trousers, kneepads, nothing too fancy but when it comes to getting the job done, practicality over fashion always wins. If you prefer SIERRA FOXTROTS, then you will be paying out of your ass for the gear and shipping, I do not know of any retailers or e- tailers for that matter who specifically deal in Deustchland Wehrmacht gear/uniforms so you will need to go directly to a German e-tailer to procure all of your equipment, I am trying to be helpful and see both sides of the needs/wants, but if it were me, I would just go for a simple Soldat look.

Dasvindaniya,
Nick.
I am War, with my Horse and sword I ride through the endless corpses cutting down all who survive, I am one of the bringers of the Apocalypse.
Wall-Hitter

Postby kagemusha » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:52 pm

http://www.asmc.de/ is another choice. Depending on whether you want to do an 'accurate' impression or not, I'd say doing an accurate contemporary infantryman (like ISAF sort of thing) is much harder to accomplish considering IDZ gear is ultra-expensive and virtually impossible to get state-side. The old-style webbing, however, is pretty easy to get a hold of and is relatively cheap. I'm a fan of the special-forces look because there is a lot more freedom in picking your gear and you don't have to stick to the ALICE style stuff. For some ideas you can go through these threads at arnies:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/i ... r-loadout/
http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/i ... -pictures/

These days, the special forces are moving into eagle style plate carriers...and possibly moving into multicam :( . I think the tactical tailor MAVs (which are made in the good ol' USA) are also in use. Anyways, hope this helps. It's always refreshing to see more fleck on the field!
kagemusha

Postby Cpt_Dawson » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:01 pm

The G3 Is Mainly Used For The Terrorists, and all foreign iraq weapons
Cpt_Dawson

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby m4sherman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:05 am

The G3 (CETME CLONE) is the number 3 most produced firearm in the world so everyone uses them. I believe the Norwegians still have it as their primary weapon

As for your load our you will need to google West German gear load outs. the good news is that most G-3 weapon accessories are cheap, (I have mag pouches I picked up for $2 per)
m4sherman

Postby doorman » Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:20 pm

If you really want a good West German loadout for a late Cold War period I suggest you drop by the "West German" forums on the EastWind website. It has a wealth of information for everything West German.

Doorman
doorman

Return to Gear Discussions