best type of jacket

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

best type of jacket

Postby Smartkid312 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:31 pm

I want a jacket that I can use for airsoft and every day use. Had a columbia and loved it just need something new. So I've heard softshells aren't that warm so i'll probably stray from those but other than that what are your opinions.

Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Re: best type of jacket

Postby commando11 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Are you wanting camo? insulated? Waterproof/ I would suggest the tru-spec ECWS Level III parka with the zip in tru-spec fleece jacket. You get get it in multi cam, digital woodland, desert, arpat, blue or black. Awesome jacket and a good price.
Andrew Widener
Owner - Tri City Tactical & Shooting Supply
tricitytactical@gmail.com
commando11

Re: best type of jacket

Postby mtmlegit » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 pm

I LOVE my TAD gear stealth hoodie. Yeah, it's pricey, but there's a reason for that, that thing is badass. The only time water would have a chance of getting through the zippers or material is if it was submerged. (which i've done, and it took about 5 minutes) and the main thing is the durability. I use it for everything. Airsoft, farm work, fourwheeling, whatever, And once it's washed up it looks good when worn out in public. I say it's 10/10 worth the money any day.
It doesn't matter who you are on here, how long you've been playing, whatever. Shut the f@ck up. Outside of airsoft and this site noone gives half a stuff about what you have to say. You're not a badass or whatever else you'd like to think. Thanks :)
mtmlegit

Return to Gear Discussions