[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Pressure Switch Mounts? Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Pressure Switch Mounts?

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Pressure Switch Mounts?

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:10 pm

I have a light mounted on my rail system with a pressure switch attached to it. I used to have an MOE handguard and just had a piece of sticky velcro on the handguard itself as well as the "hook" side of the velcro on the pressure switch to attach it to the handguard, now that I have a rail system, I'm kind of stuck on what to use to keep my pressure switch tape in place.

I looked at the Tango down version as well as the ERGO rail cover mounts but they both have mixed reviews. I'm not really wanting to mount it to my Foregrip so that's out of the question.

Does anyone run anything that attaches to the rail system itself? Anyone recommend something specific?

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Re: Pressure Switch Mounts?

Postby vulrath » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:21 pm

I used to have such a pressure switch on my P90. I used an old hot glue gun (this thing is amazing - made in the 1980's, hotter than anything currently on the market) to tack it on (thought it'd be more temporary than it was - I did this 2 years ago, and there's still glue on my gun).

Nowadays, I don't keep anything but optics on the rails on my guns, so I haven't tried any other methods since.
vulrath

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Hal9000 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Why don't you use some electrical tape to attach the switch to one of the rail covers? You can move it around to your liking. Assuming that you have it taped to a rail cover on the left rail, you could use your thumb to apply pressure on your primary hand, and your index or whatever when you shoot offhand. You could also try mounting that cover on the bottom, since your front hand is basically in the same spot regardless of which side you have it shouldered on.
Hal9000

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Armory:
-KWA USP Compact
Fluffy Boy 32

Return to Gear Discussions