Airsoft Survey

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Airsoft Survey

Postby jmjedd » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:05 pm

hi, im currently enrolled in an engineering class at my school. we are developing ideas for airsoft equipment. if you can go to the link provided and answer the survey, it would be greatly appreciated. if you have any other practical ideas, please let me know. thank you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...&gridId=0#edit

jmjedd

Re: Airsoft Survey

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:26 pm

It says that the document does not exist when I click the link. Might want to update it...
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby Smartkid312 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Since the page doesn't open up a good cheap set of strong gears like shs custom machined rails a good reliable strong slightly flexible tappet plate hopup with fixed arm the ability to float lightweight bbs at around 400 fps to around 350-400 feet mthaynes level gearbox high strength light weight piston with mostly metal teeth that with a lightweight piston head attached weighs around 7 grams magazines that feed reliably at 70 plus rps.
Jg g3 foregrip on the side and some sparying and praying. Now an m4 shooting 30 rps and maybe even more. Go team cold blooded rangers! When I'm playing on black team you can call me Tapout(thanks to gunny aw gunny). HOOAH!
Smartkid312

Postby dylan » Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:30 pm

maybe a new,awesome holster or some new universal pouch or plate carrier :?:
CYMA CM048 AK-74
--------------------------
Future upgrades to gun:
SHS High Torque Motor
SHS Shim set
Metal double O-Ring Cylinder Head
SHS Metal tooth Piston
dylan