[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Cheap Boots Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Cheap Boots

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Cheap Boots

Postby MP Poison » Fri May 25, 2012 9:47 pm

I was wondering if anybody knew of any okay quality cheaper boots.

MP Poison

Re: Cheap Boots

Postby MP Poison » Sat May 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Does anybody know if the Condor Jungle Boots on AirsoftGi are any good? Their price is quite appealing (31 bucks).
MP Poison

Postby vulrath » Sun May 27, 2012 6:13 pm

If you ask me, boots are one thing you absolutely should NOT skimp on. Remember, while you're on the field, you're going to spend 95% of that time on your feet.

Save some cash, get something that will really last.
vulrath

Postby silentdeath25 » Mon May 28, 2012 6:32 am

Subscribe to my new youtube channel, help the airsoft community in Memphis grow! Click and subscribe!
silentdeath25

Postby m4sherman » Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:40 am

Go spend 75-100 on a pair of cheap bates of 100-150 on a pair of current issue boots (bates,belleville or Danners). take it from someone who has spent 14 hours a day on his feet for 12 weeks strait, You don't want to skimp on boots as they are way more inportant to your proformace than flippen cammies. Avoid ICB (the ones without vent holes) as you will roll your ankle all the time in them because of the tall narrow sole.

I bought these at sears 2 days ago for 74.48 after tax (add 10% for yall) and they are pretty comfortable

http://www.batesfootwear.com/US/en-US/P ... mensions=0

Here are the boots we are issued there are a few manufactures I personally prefer the Bates for confort but non of them are like walking on a cloud

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USMC-Belleville ... 2c6688b9f7

I will probably end up selling my nicer pair here soon to buy a pair or either danners or ultra lights now that I am in garrison

Ohh also invest in some syntetic and wool blend socks as unlike cotton they pull the mostier away from you feet. the el-cheapos suck but the ones I wear ($10.70 a pair on base O.o) are friggen awesome
m4sherman

Postby Gavin » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:43 pm

Well, if you are in the Knoxville area, there's a military surplus store called Army Navy with 20 dollar jungle boots. I've had a pair of them for a year and I've been very pleased with them. I'd bet military surplus stores like that are a good place to shop around for a good pair of boots.
Gavin

Postby vulrath » Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:42 pm

If you're going to do that, then at least buy some new insoles. Your feet will thank you.

I still think that the last thing you should think about skimping on is your boots.
vulrath

Postby Gavin » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:51 pm

I just double layer my socks. It keeps blisters away and it makes it nice and soft. I do like the idea of putting some inserts in though!
Gavin

Return to Gear Discussions