Looking for a team

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Looking for a team

Postby toxicradiation » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:04 am

i would love to be a part of this, i just got me a tactical m4 viper assault rifle electric semi and fully automatic 420fps. im really new to this as i said i just got my gun today, i dont have any gear really but a dirtbike helmet and some safety glasses i have little to no gear, i have no type of camo but some gray pants so im really new, but im a pretty good and accurate shot i can hit targets at a good range. this will be my first time playing as a team and i really need a team excited to join anyones team near springfield area or atleast not that far away so nashville area will be ok contact me back @ lanslow08@gmail.com thanks.

toxicradiation

Re: Looking for a team

Postby ilkahn » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:47 pm

I'm not certain where you are but at the lower section of the forums it is split up into TN areas such as Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, Jackson ETC. Look down there for games going on in your area. If you have the capability of travel look out further.

Memphis Airsoft Group is having its first kick off game 1/12/13 in Munford TN. Bad Karma has something going on in 2 days (better hurry).

I'm very new myself, but these people have been very welcoming to me and don't worry about your initial lack of gear, just show up with eye protection a gun and an open mind and they will help you by telling where to get best deals on gear for cheap, some even may have stuff to sell or even give away.

Best of luck to you and enjoy.
ilkahn

Return to Gear Discussions