swords in airsoft

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

swords in airsoft

Postby theMOTLEY » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:24 am

alright if yall ever heard the name motley you have seen my blade .i call her "ripper" she is one of thous old nerf broad swords . she is over 36" long so yea she has a hard time moving around but my sweet baby has 25 confirmed . what im here to do is help any other up start swordsmen wanting to bring a blade to a gun fight .
first of guys bring something safe like foam . iv had 2 boys bring cold steel training swords . im a tuff dude but thous could break bones . remember u might be slapping 12 year old kids so play nice .
the next thing is know ur tool . i use a big sword mostly because its awesome now most of u guys have rubber blades and i love thous but the glory of a sword is unmistakable .
3ed you love airsoft right ? of course you do? why not look more bad ass while you do it . walk into battle like a true warrior with your sword in hand and gun back in the safe zone . strike fear in the hearts of your opponents as you charge in with glory us fury or rally your team with you acts of bravery .
4th fair play . now when the the motley was just getting into slaying his opponents with the ripper i would tend to swing around corners (this is more or less blind firing) this aint fair to most . iv come to find that i do find a higher level of satisfaction of staring into the eyes of my many victims .
5th DON'T BE AFRAID . you will get shot . alot . embrace the suck and force your way to the front lines . move without hesitation and get where the other team docent expect you . show the men fighting with you that you have what it takes to push forward .
so yea i love my sword and i plan to keep using it . if u wanna try your hand at it let me know . maybe if your lucky u just might get to face me on the field of glory

Attachments
nerf sword.jpg
nerf sword.jpg (8.91 KiB) Viewed 2616 times
theMOTLEY

Return to Gear Discussions