[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Need Gear help Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Need Gear help

A place to discuss your questions, comments, etc regarding Airsoft Tactical gear: Vests, chest rigs, helmets, boots, radios, goggles, etc.

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, Sniper

Need Gear help

Postby Teh Kill3r » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:43 pm

Teh Kill3r

Postby Phate » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:53 pm

Now featuring an AEG!
Phate

Postby Hunter » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:06 pm

Hunter

Postby Teh Kill3r » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:41 pm

Teh Kill3r

Postby Sniper » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:15 pm

TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby Teh Kill3r » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:45 pm

Ok, I rethought what I wanted and found somewhere else to buy them and wanted to know what you guys thought about this list.

Teh Kill3r

Postby Alundiel » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:54 pm

if you ask me... pick either the AK47 or the MP5 and get it made from
TM or CA (if MP5 definitely CA. i dont know much about the CA AK47)

A very good gun to get started would be either a G36 or a G3, I own both and am quite satisfied with both. I did switch out the plastic on the G3 for metal which would not have been nescessary if I had gotten a CA version.

The Metal that you get with CA is worth it in my opinion. More durable, more realism. Feels less like a toy :P.
Alundiel

Postby Teh Kill3r » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:00 pm

Yeah, I was looking at those, but I can't ask for that much, I'm going with what I have there because of what they are and the price. Starter guns mostly. Also I have to a mid-range and a close-range weapon. I love close-range combat.
Teh Kill3r

Postby Alundiel » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:06 pm

Alundiel

Postby Teh Kill3r » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:08 pm

Teh Kill3r

Postby Alundiel » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:14 pm

Alundiel

Postby Teh Kill3r » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:30 pm

Teh Kill3r

Postby Sniper » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:30 am

TN Airsoft Moderator

SteamID
http://steamcommunity.com/id/steamid2
CS:S, TF2, L4D, etc.
Sniper

Postby Teh Kill3r » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:41 am

I've changed my mind, again. I hope this is worth it because now I won't get a Wii or a TV but oh well. The list below is what I am asking for, and I'm going to stick with it.

Teh Kill3r

Postby Alundiel » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:52 am

Dont waste your cash on that pistol...seriously all that is is a waste. When i started i got one that cost 20-30USD and it died after about 200 shots.

The price on the AK is high, as you can get a marui for 230-250 at airsoft revolution. (they have a CA one for 320USD)

You might want to consider Bolle goggles. they go for 40-50USD but are rated for military ballistics i think. I have taken a few shots to them from Len with his sniper and they didnt even scratch.

if you are going to spend that much cash you might want to swap out the MP5 for a good quality (KWA, KSC, Marui) GBB Pistol like a Glock or M9 variant, or even a SPP (evil grin.. but they are large)
Alundiel

Next

Return to Gear Discussions