[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Relay For Life Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Relay For Life

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Relay For Life

Postby FullMetal » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:42 pm

2nd Annual Relay for Life Airsoft Game

Date : April 4th 2009

BAD KARMA AIRSOFT FIELD

SPONSORED BY:
COMMUNITY BANK OF SMITH COUNTY(Member of FDIC)
EK AIRSOFT and SILENT OPS

ALL PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT THE RELAY FOR LIFE
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY!

Gates will open at 7 A.M.
Bad Karma field rules in effect-come early to have your gun chronoed.
First game starts at 9 A.M.
Will play as long as we can!

Directions to Bad Karma's field can be found by using this link: http://www.badkarmaairsoft.net

You do not have to Register for this event , However i would like to know if you are attending so we can get a ruff count, Please PM me if you plan on attending.

ENTRY FEE $15.00
INCLUDES LUNCH!

We will be hosting the Second Annual Relay for Life Game, All of you that came out last year made it a success and i want to double what we did last year.

Remember players, this is for the AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY! Your entry fee is going straight to them to help find a cure for cancer. We all have had close friends and relatives who have struggled with this disease. Please come out and show your support for this worthy cause and who knows, you just might get to shoot a banker! Plan on coming early and staying late.

I will be getting with some Vendors to see if we can get some items for a Silent Auction. Im sure they will be more than happy to help.

As always, there will be gun rentals available for those who need one. The rental fee does not go to the American Cancer Society. Please Contact EK Airsoft or Nashville Airsoft for Rentals

Items you will need to play:
Wavier form for EK Airsoft. I will have them there on game day to be filled out. If player is UNDER the age of 14, a parent will have to be present for them to play.
Safety glasses. NO GLASSES-NO PLAY---PERIOD. Safety first!
Gun (of course)
Dead rag (red rag, I will have some there in case somebody forgets at $1.00 each)
If you have camo wear it and bring a Black Shirt

BE PREPARED TO COME OUT AND HAVE THE BEST TIME OF YOUR LIFE! IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED, I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT IT WILL BE THE MOST FUN THAT YOU CAN HAVE WITHOUT BEING PUT IN JAIL!

Don't believe me? Check out the game photo's under the Home page!
Save your money, get a sitter for the youngun's, tell your other half you're busy, and come on out and join us to help raise money to find a cure!
I will see you on the field and remember these two important things:
1. Keep them batteries charged and
2. BYOBB (Bring your own body bag!)

THANKS TO ALL THAT CAME OUT AND PLAYED LAST YEAR. WE RAISED $1,500.00 FOR THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY! WAY TO GO GUYS AND GALS, Lets double that this year!!!!!!!!

All Games will be designed by FullMetal of Silent Ops, For those of you who have played Silent Ops games know they are some great games and if you haven't played then you are missing out. And yes we will be playing a Mad Medic Game or Two

FullMetal

Postby FullMetal » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:56 pm

Guys and Gals,

I know that times are hard and money is tight, I ask you to remember the people who are struggling with this disease, A disease that has no racial or sexual boundaries and think about how much they need your donation to fight this most horrible of afflictions.

We have or we know of someone who has dealt with this and we have a chance to donate to a more than worthy cause to wipe this from the earth.

I lost my 1st wife to Leukemia more than 10 years ago and i personally want to see this disease gone, we have a chance to do that.

Even if you cannot attend please send a donation with a friend who is going to attend or make a donation at your nearest American Cancer Society Location.

Please , Lets get together and have fun for a worthy cause.

Thank You
Lloyd a.k.a. FullMetal
FullMetal

Postby Sigmarius » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:31 am

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby FullMetal » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:38 pm

FullMetal

Postby FullMetal » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:32 pm

FullMetal

Postby Ace Doggi » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:39 am

Will knife rules apply? cuz i just got a pimp new rubber knife and want to try and get a knife kill... :twisted: lol
Slinging plastic in a location near you!
Ace Doggi

Postby FullMetal » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:24 am

Yes rubber knives are allowed, even though it is rubber we ask that you still be carefull.
FullMetal

Postby FullMetal » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:25 am

Did i mention there will be a handfull of Bankers out there playing, This is your chance to shoot a Banker. Dont forget this is a charity event and we all need you help.

I do believe there will be someone at the gate collecting your $15.00 donation so have it ready please. If you have a couple people in the car with you please try to have the correct change to make the transition faster.

Thank all of you who are coming out to support a worthy cause, lets try to get more.

Thanks
Lloyd
FullMetal

Postby Ace Doggi » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:48 pm

ive always wanted to shoot a banker :lol: that should be fun
Ace Doggi

Postby kosmak125 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:17 pm

Would come if I could!
Team Echo Company (KOS)
AI-500 Op Blackjack Vet
Op Pine Plains 2 Vet
Op Pine Plains IV Vet
kosmak125

Postby StarWars » Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:33 am

StarWars

Postby ProfessorCrow » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby Ace Doggi » Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Last edited by Ace Doggi on Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ace Doggi

Postby bobwaffles » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Field Commander for ~The Wraith Agency~

I started with nothing and still have most of it left.
bobwaffles

Postby FullMetal » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:44 am

FullMetal

Next

Return to Local Events