[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 80,000 sq/ft Indoor Airsoft Facility Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

80,000 sq/ft Indoor Airsoft Facility

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Re: 80,000 sq/ft Indoor Airsoft Facility

Postby Ross » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:18 am

I think that $20 entry would be fine, but offer concessions. Just buy crap from SAM's Club and sell it there. Also quite obviously allow donations. . .

I would play there probably at least once a month. . . More when I could. . .

KWA MP7A1
KWA USP .45

H&K, Not a single compromise since 1949
Ross

Postby Braxton901 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:01 pm

That would be awesome! Some of my friends and I would possibly come a couple times a year. We could come more if the price was lower though.
"Welcome to Tennessee, the patron state of shooting stuff."
Braxton901

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:38 pm

same i orginaly switched to airsoft from paint ball to say money now im spending more then i was playing paintball >_<
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby CrazyIvan » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:29 pm

It would be worth the drive for that kind of play pen. Might even be worth spending the weekend in Nash Vegas, plenty of places to go stretch out after a day of slaying. 8)
Jordan
Callsign: CrazyIvan
"Some men aren't looking for anything logical. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
CrazyIvan

Postby jonnyboy87 » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:06 pm

I would definitely be there!
jonnyboy87

Postby Vash » Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:11 pm

If such a place existed then I would definatley make the drive from memphis to Nashville. Probably ask a few local airsoft players if they wanna carpool up there and make it a weekend event.
Vash

Postby metal-child » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:09 pm

i would defenitely play
a thousand words to describe something you love
metal-child

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:28 am

I would try to be there as much as possible. I agree with some of the other guys on here. You should put out a website, publicize it as much as possible so that when the thing does open then you will have a lot of people coming in. Don't get the hype to big though or people will expect more then can be done and you will lose people. I will come. I would aslo like to look at that one in Shelby that someone was talking about that opened on the 15th. If whoever posted that could give us pics and info about it then that would be great. As far as the one in Nashville, I say you take a crack at it. Nashville has one of the largest outdoor fields so why not try to make the best indoor cqb/cqc fields?
Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby ProfessorCrow » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:32 am

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby metal-child » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:33 am

most likely BK
a thousand words to describe something you love
metal-child

Postby Fluffy Boy 32 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:36 am

Armory:
-PolarStar'd VFC 635 w/ R-Hop
-KWA USP Compact
-Custom Zombie Killer KJW 1911
Fluffy Boy 32

Postby ProfessorCrow » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:24 pm

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby JAWs33 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:55 pm

I am definately interested. I think the suggestion of monthly memberships would be key. My son and several of his freinds (about 8 of us in total) would likely be interested as well. Feel free to send me an email as I could probably provide some assistance with the construction.

James :D
JAWs33

Postby mx650 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:54 pm

i wood go
mx650

Postby Cali » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:15 pm

I started my airsoft in California back in 2000, then took a break for 2-3yrs. I moved to NC and played in the NC and SC area. I now live in Tazewell, TN and and indoor airsoft would be a good thing. We played a lot of indoor in Cali, the out here its been all outdoor. I would attend at least 1-2 a month as well as some of my team out of NC. If you need any help let me know. Email by12thenby6@gmail.com
Cali

PreviousNext

Return to Local Events