[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 80,000 sq/ft Indoor Airsoft Facility Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

80,000 sq/ft Indoor Airsoft Facility

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Re: 80,000 sq/ft Indoor Airsoft Facility

Postby Ace Doggi » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:54 pm

Well since i've started making a little money again i might be able to make it to this place once or twice a month if i can convince one of my parents to drive me :lol: it'd be awsome

Slinging plastic in a location near you!
Ace Doggi

Postby 4banger » Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:32 pm

i have about 12 buddies and we would play there. we are from nashville also.

mark
Mark Bradshaw
Action Paintball and Airsoft Store
www.actionpaintballstore.com
615-851-7510
Rig - KWA KM4A1 and KP45
4banger

Postby DarkSoul » Sat May 08, 2010 12:43 am

First I would like to thank all who replied. The indoor facility is not going to happen at this time due to cost restrictions on the lease. Howerver I did sign a lease on property located just 10 to 15 min from downtown Nashville today. I have plans to build 3 QCB fields that will be designed with modular buildings that can be changed for different games from week to week. I will be able to run 3 different games at once on each of the three fields or connect the to open up one large field. As of now we plan to be open every Friday Saturday and Sunday for open play and parties.I took possesion of the property today and plan to start construction next week. My plan is to have it up and running by July 4th for the first game. The field has a 3700 sf heated and air conditioned building with restrooms and we plan to have a lounge and concession area. It will be designed for quick 20 to 30 minite games with lots of engagement. I will provide more details and post our website once we get closer. My goal is to have a clean, fun, and safe field that is well managed. Feel free to contact me with any sugestions.

Shoot Ya Soon,
DarkSoul
DarkSoul

Postby Seth T. » Sat May 08, 2010 10:20 am

Awesome! I can't wait to play there!
Seth T.

Postby Shep » Wed May 19, 2010 8:37 pm

i'd be there as many times as i could
Plastique Juggs
-KWA SR10
-Colt 1911
Shep

Postby josh » Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Sounds awsome my team and I could come but it would be every 1-2 months
KWA m1911 Mk2
KWA cqr mod1
Echo 1 Akm
Bravo 860mcs
G&G soc 16
josh

Postby Forum_Admin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Thread locked. Original poster requested closing the thread because plans have changed.
Forum_Admin
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Local Events