[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 3rd annual D-day game at PPN sign up. UPDATED! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

3rd annual D-day game at PPN sign up. UPDATED!

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Re: 3rd annual D-day game at PPN sign up.

Postby grayairsoft » Wed May 05, 2010 12:43 pm

How old do u hve to be to compete

grayairsoft

Postby SPARKDOGG » Wed May 05, 2010 3:36 pm

14 and under must have parent sign wavier and parent playing, 15-17 parent must sign wavier only.
Last edited by SPARKDOGG on Sat May 08, 2010 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby 82dcustomer » Fri May 07, 2010 11:28 am

I think a few of us from 6mm Militia are going to come up to this game for Big D. I miss seeing him at Fulda Gap and we enjoy Echo company's company.
82dcustomer

Postby HeavensAngels » Fri May 07, 2010 2:16 pm

My Parent's Did 1 of those like 4 years ago lol. H.A.D. will be Attending. ill come saying otherwise if our plan's change but its a 99.9% we will be there.

HeavensAngels

Postby Drenlan » Fri May 07, 2010 8:05 pm

82nd it will be nice to have some of NCs finest up here.
Theta Troop

Drenlan

Postby BoogerRed » Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 pm

Greetings from Fayettenam

I've put the word out to our team "Outcast" and have several very interested. Only problem is most of our team is 82nd Airborne with travel restrictions. If passes can be obtained you can count on atleast 6 from us.
BoogerRed

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sat May 08, 2010 4:26 pm

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sat May 08, 2010 4:29 pm

OK, I need you all to PM me (if you havent already) on what team you want to play on, what camo you all will be useing and if any of you have sniper and/or Saw gunners. Thanks.

Still PM me even if you have posted on the forum about. I still need a PM..

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby SPARKDOGG » Sat May 08, 2010 4:49 pm

triple post lol

UPDATE

Ok, night game rule and such.

you will need a flash light to see and not get lost, radios are highly recommended. Night vision is also allowed and recommended, (NV will be split up between team evenly) Glow sticks for to use as dead rags (a must or you dont play the night games). The night games will be in and around the city/d-day hill. We will be have pistols/shotgun only games, night Hollywood games, and some AEG DM w/ respawns.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Re: 3rd annual D-day game at PPN sign up. UPDATED!

Postby 11Bravo » Mon May 10, 2010 6:29 am

I keep popping in to update posts and check on things, but dang Spark, your all over it. Good job brother!
I'm really glad to see people from NC showing an interest and heading out our way. I'm a NC native (Raleigh) myself. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys up and out. And to you Airborne troops, good luck with leave. I really hope you are approved.
82d, it'll be nice to see you on this side of the state line. lol Were trying to have as many Echo Co guys out to represent Big D as we can possibly get hold of. Big D is really missed here in TN and its nice to see he is missed in NC as well. I cant say enough about D, but I will say he was the kind of man that inspired people to be better then what they were before they met him.
We will be holding a memorial service for Big D during the weekend of play.He will be remembered and he will be honored!
R.I.P. Big D. We'll see each other again one day.
GSF
Amatoy Moytoy

"Lets pepper soma a$$ boys!" Danny Markland RIP brother, you are missed.
11Bravo

Postby BoogerRed » Mon May 10, 2010 3:18 pm

I think we will be wearing tan. I probably missed it - Not the best with reading comprehension, but does gear have to match camo? Tan plate carrier with tan camo and vice versa?
BoogerRed

Postby BigRed1 » Tue May 11, 2010 1:22 pm

Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby SPARKDOGG » Tue May 11, 2010 7:27 pm

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby SPARKDOGG » Tue May 11, 2010 7:28 pm

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby BoogerRed » Tue May 11, 2010 9:03 pm

BoogerRed

PreviousNext

Return to Local Events