[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - 3 story hospital 200 rooms every saturday Fayetteville, TN Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

3 story hospital 200 rooms every saturday Fayetteville, TN

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Re: 3 story hospital 200 rooms every saturday Fayetteville, TN

Postby ProfessorCrow » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby Dannick » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:08 pm

100% agree with Crow. I as there with him. Tyler is a great guy and the Mill is an awesome field.

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby Sigmarius » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:10 pm

Crow, I'm not trying to be a troll here, my questions are sincere.

Do have, and can you post, any evidence to support your claims? I'm not saying that you're lying, but proof would go a long way to settling the disagreement.

Is there anyway to get Tyler and/or the people who run the Mill to submit their sides of the story? Say, in an email that is posted by a third party so it doesn't devolve into an argument on the internet?

And for everyone else, is it possible to for you to not be trolls? Is it possible to have intelligent, reasonable, and respectful debate?

I know this is the internet, but if I want to feed the trolls, I'll go to /b/.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby ProfessorCrow » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:20 pm

I'm going to wait for Tyler to make an account to proceed with things like proof N'such. I'm not even sure if he'd want me posting all of this FOR him. I just feel that strongly about the whole damn situation.

I completely agree with having a logical, troll-free argument. It IS going to be hard when there's people lying and other people willing to believe those lies.

-Crow
ProfessorCrow

Postby Bane » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Crow, I wholeheartedly agree. I know for a fact that CQB Tactical has lied to us all, more than once. For example, they posted on Facebook that the city Fire Marshal came and told them that Tyler called him 32 times. That is an outright lie! It is absolutely against the law for a city official to reveal names. It's all anonymous anyway. It's highly unlikely that the Fire Marshal even knew who called. He just knew that somebody had reported a fire hazard at the Hospital. They said that Tyler left message on their phones saying that he was going to murder them. If you've ever met Tyler, you know he would never say anything like that. They said that Tyler used the profits from the Hospital to vacation in Florida. Ummm... Tyler lost, $1200 on the Hospital. Many times, he paid (and a lot of times still does) for our lunch out of his own pocket.

One of CQB Tact's main arguments was that Tyler never did anything with the Hospital, and that they were making improvements left and right. That's because Tyler had to give a good chunk of the profits to the owner of the Hospital. He never had anything extra. When they took over, they went into business with the owner, so they had plenty of money for improvements. Now Tyler has a $1000 a month lease to pay. Yet he still charges less than they did. I think that says a thing or two about Tyler as a person. He's just an all around awesome guy. Even if all the drama had never happened, I would still go to the Mill rather than the Hospital just because of Tyler.
Name: Thomas B.
Callsign: Blackout
Position: Rifleman, Boomstick Wielder
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Postby Dannick » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Agreed. And according to Tyler he just got his computer back and has/will make an account on here. Hopefully we'll get him on here and we can sort it out. Hope everything goes smoothly with the rest of this stupid drama, as I truly believe that Tyler is a very respectful and responsible person.

Plus, he and his Tire Buddy make a great team! (I know at least Crow got the joke....)

Systema PTW
VFC HK416
KSC USPc
KSC G19
Dannick

Postby redneckemt » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:18 pm

All of the party's have been incouraged to join here. Kinda odd that they haven't yet........

Two sides to every story. It's possible I was lied to.

I know at least part of what I was told was correct though.... And it's been dealt with.

:twisted:
redneckemt

Postby Seth T. » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:19 pm

Seth T.

Postby gnarkill » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:18 pm

And for the record I've meet brian,leo, and tyler. Brian was there helping tyler ref. On the 1st day he got the mill. The day when the whole place was empty and tyler had just signed the lease that morning. Let's just say I had about a hour long conv. With brian about how good friends he and ty were and how he and the others were going to help him and forget about he hospitol. Only then 2 days later all the stuff started .
gnarkill

Postby kirzach » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:43 pm

tl;dr version of the past 2 pages: MadLin and CQB both pulled childish bullsh*t and MadLin came out the last one standing until further notice.

in this city: Airsoft arena owners mixing personal and business lives.

And to clarify, I'm not on anyone's side here. I've met the managers of both arenas and I'm not impressed with how anyone involved handled themselves and this whole ordeal.
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Postby Death » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Well well well...It seems like there is a lot of biased storytelling going on here...If you aren't an owner or official spokesperson of either business then you have no reason telling any side of any story.

I've been to both and talked to both owners and there were lies spewing out of both sides. Until both parties agree to one story everything else the say is most likely a lie...

So please children dont post a story unless you are owner or official spokesperson of either business. And Detrin you are not an official spokesperson of The hospital...That I got from the owner's mouth personally.
Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring...

Bad information spreads like cancer...
Death

Postby The Mechanic » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:55 am

The cure for the common thief! -AKA -- punisherprock ---
The Mechanic

Postby chrisdetrin » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:54 am

▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby ProfessorCrow » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:53 am

ProfessorCrow

Postby BigRed1 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:31 pm

Too much drama. It's a shame that $ and egos get in the way of what was shaping up to be a great place to play airsoft.
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

PreviousNext

Return to Local Events