Game Saturday May 29th

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Game Saturday May 29th

Postby joshyman » Tue May 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Hey guys. Looking to get a game together this saturday.

I've got over 100 acres of playfield, with woods, buildings, field, etc.
Me and a bunch of buddies just started getting into airsoft, since we have the perfect place to play.

We have a huge creek, tons of woods, and about 8 small buildings/sheds. Along with a decent sized gravel "town" area which makes a great confliction point. We have built small barriers/bunkers and have the place set up real nice. We just need people to play!

We would like to make this a regular thing on the weekends, each saturday.

We are open to suggestions, like gametypes, and constructing bunkers, anything like that, tips are welcome.

But we really do have the perfect spot to play.
You will need to bring you own gear, and have a ride to the spot. The games will be starting generally at 3 oclock, and go until about 8. Bring water, food, ammo, guns, etc. There will be sufficient parking, but the place is about a 10 minute walk from where we park.

RSVP so I can get a headcount and know how many people to expect. You can email me at joonog@gmail.com, or text/call Josh at 865 228 1167.

16 year old and up please. Must have transportation. I am not going to babysit.

Please let me know of any ideas you all may have, and if you are interested please let me know! Would love to get a good sized game going, maybe 8 on 8 or 10 on 10!

Thanks!

joshyman

Return to Local Events