[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Colombian Blend VI: The final countdown Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Colombian Blend VI: The final countdown

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Colombian Blend VI: The final countdown

Postby thundergod » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 am

I know some of you guys make the trip up to play with us for this game every year. This one is gonna be good.

is the CB:VI forum

On Saturday, June 5th at 5PM this forum will open and you will be allowed to sign up for teams for Colombian Blend:VI. This year there will be THREE teams: GOVERNMENT FORCES, REBELS, and SCIENTISTS. Breakdown of teams are:

SCIENTISTS: 33
GOVERNMENT FORCES:71
REBELS: 71

All three factions will be operating independently of each other and all three will have separate goals in place. At times, two sides may even find themselves working towards a common goal for a time. For those of you familiar with how the CB games work, nothing has changed for this year. This event is still an "open ended scripted event" which means that there IS a storyline to the event, but each side is free to determine how their events will play out. Those that make it into the game and have never played before are in for a real treat and you will pick up on it very quickly.

Series veterans ARE GUARANTEED a first round slot if you want it. If you do not get in on the first round or you lose that slot, you must get in line like everyone else. As always, the cost to play is still just $35 per player and the cost includes lunch and dinner and a free raffle ticket. We give away a lot of really cool stuff at this event and that will not change this year either.

When you sign up, you may sign yourself up and FOUR (4) other people PER POST (for those of you having trouble in simple 2nd grade math, that is FIVE (5) total per post. I will need the following info from you when you post:

Team preferred:
Are you a CB:V Veteran: (don't lie here, I have last year's roster ;) )

I need that info for EVERY PERSON you are signing up. Once you and your friends are CONFIRMED (first round teams will be announced the following week), you will need to get your payment into me. DO NOT SEND ME MONEY UNTIL YOU ARE CONFIRMED ON A TEAM ROSTER. Thanks, but I cannot be bribed in this game. Slots are given out on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis. Meaning the TIME STAMP on your post will determine your place in line. Veterans, as long as you get your post in to me over the weekend, I will get you into the first round roster on Monday ;)

The following cut off dates are in effect:

JULY 5th: Second round
August 5th: Third round
September 5th: First come for any remaining slots

If you get into a slot, you MUST have your payment in to me by the next cutoff date or you WILL LOSE your slot and go to the back of the line. People on the reserve list will move up into your slot. So on the 5th, even you do not get into a first round slot, you need to get me your info as soon as possible so you can get up high on the reserve list. We ALWAYS have a few people who wait too late and lose their slots. There will be a couple of slots open on the 6th of September, I guarantee you. I do NOT recommend that you wait for that, but we always have a couple.

Once you have paid for your slot, I will grant you access into the HIDDEN FORUMS for each team. Inside those forums you will find a LOT of information about how your day will go as well as spy and mission information.

Gonna be one hell of a game this year guys. Don't miss out on it!

thundergod

Re: Colombian Blend VI: The final countdown

Postby ProfessorCrow » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:16 pm

I had a fantastic time last year as a Goverment soldier.

I'll definitely be setting up my slot as soon as possible! Love Colombian Blend. :mrgreen:

-Crow
Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Postby SPARKDOGG » Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:56 pm

You know where down, had a blast the last 2 years, this should be no diffrent. Thundergod, you will be reciving a PM from me shorty.

GSF supporter.
Echo Company Member
Mtn Men Malitia
Piney Flats Recon
Tri-Cities Mod

SPARKDOGG

Postby thundergod » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:30 pm

I got it man and you guys are now at the top of the reserve list. Next slots that open up July 5th, you guys will take over 8)
thundergod

Postby thundergod » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 pm

All family forums are now open and once your slot payment has been received, you will be allowed in :wink:
thundergod

Return to Local Events