[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Secret City Game July 31, 2010 10 AM Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Secret City Game July 31, 2010 10 AM

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Secret City Game July 31, 2010 10 AM

Postby secret city sniper » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:17 am

Game time will be 10:00 sharp, so that means get there at the latest at 9:45 if you expect to play in the first scenario.

secret city sniper

Re: Secret City Game July 31, 2010 10 AM

Postby Rainbow6 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Thank you, and no Young Marines that day too!
YM/CPL
Lt. Alexander Bonnyman's Unit

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
http://www.parallel38airsoftteam.com/
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Postby jonah37801 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:03 pm

no Young Marines that day too

what what what about me come on its not like im some ten year old dat dousent kno hoes teo spel :lol: :D

i play fair and take hits no matter what 8)
-EAF- wrote:

-------- guns
aug 3 gen gearbox - turuss - de m3 trippel shotgun.
PORKCHOP!
jonah37801
AirsoftVet

Postby Sigmarius » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby Rainbow6 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Man this next game is gonna be great. I'm getting my new KWA 1911 since I've sold my Wii. Hope to see you all there.
YM/CPL

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Postby BigRed1 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:30 am

Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby LimaGulf » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:25 pm

is it free if so ill bring like 6 people
LimaGulf

Postby jonah37801 » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:40 pm

I'm in, so make me a spot.

There is it better now, yes i know!!! :roll:

I'm coming for real. :mrgreen:
-EAF- wrote:

-------- guns
aug 3 gen gearbox - turuss - de m3 trippel shotgun.
PORKCHOP!
jonah37801
AirsoftVet

Postby privatemann » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:01 pm

im in ill bring several people but i need AN ADRESS and an entry price
so they've got us surrounded, good now we can fire in any direction.

AGM L96 (3x9-44mm)

WE baby hi capa 3.8
privatemann

Postby BigRed1 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:52 am

Private, more info on the field can be found in the Knox section:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17680
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby Rainbow6 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:52 pm

I don't own or work for the field but the price when I went was $10 for whole day add another $5 if you wanna eat. Address is 299 Old Edgemoor Rd. Oak Ridge, Tn
YM/CPL

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Postby Rainbow6 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:14 pm

Game went great today. Keep up the good work guys. I got at least 5 comfirmed kills and some spray and prays. Accidentally shot the same guy twice, once for a kill, then again on his way back to his respawn. Thought I saw some bb's flying from that direction, so I returned fire, guess he got unlucky enough to be in the way of my bb's after blown off course by wind and the simple fact that bb's aren't bullets, therefore they don't always go straight. :oops:

Last scenerio could use some minor tweaking. I was on the attacking team and I noticed that the defending team has the advantage of setting up a nice perimeter, but I guess the element of surprise and our choice of where to dock evens that out though. I also had a battery problem with my M16, one guy actually started taking sight on me while I was tinkering with it, but my new KWA 1911 Mark 2 ptp came in handy there :lol: . I absolutely loved the VIP exchange, that was a great scenerio that needs no work at all. Only disappointing thing is that I didn't get to use my 1911 more than what I did :( .
YM/CPL

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Postby Sigmarius » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:33 pm

We left early because of the rain. And of course shortly after we left, it quit raining.

Though, in our defense, one of the guys on my squad had already developed blisters on the soles of his feet because of the water in his boots, and it wouldn't been pretty crappy for me to keep playing while he was stuck sitting in the car.

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Return to Local Events