[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Old Cotton Mill - Madlin Airsoft - Every Saturday & Sunday Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Old Cotton Mill - Madlin Airsoft - Every Saturday & Sunday

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Old Cotton Mill - Madlin Airsoft - Every Saturday & Sunday

Postby kirzach » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Since chris won't do it, I made a new thread solely for the Mill, to keep information for the hospital and mill separate. This Saturday, the 31st of July, we'll be playing at the Mill. Map below.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=228 ... CBUQ8gEwAA

Last edited by kirzach on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р. (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.) - Monolith Black Guards Unit

Fraud Mods - Bringing down the hammer on self-righteous punks that think they're above the rules. Making the world a better place, one ass-kicking at a time.
kirzach

Re: Old Cotton Mill

Postby Agathos » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:59 pm

Multiple floors, 125K square feet of space, multiple rooms...This place sounds amazing. Hope everyone can make it out to support the new venue.
Tyler, Laura, Brian, Leo and the others are doing an amazing job. Let's show our support! Be sure to shoot them your thanks on Facebook. These guys go above and beyond to make these opportunities happen!
Play to win or stay home!
Agathos

Postby Agathos » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:02 pm

Agathos

Postby -EAF- » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Y does it have to be so far from Knoxville? lol.
Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Re: Old Cotton Mill - Madlin Airsoft - Every Saturday & Sunday

Postby Seth T. » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:57 pm

The Mill was absolutely awesome today, great games everybody. And I know I said in the other thread I'd take some pictures, but I forgot my camera. :oops:
Seth T.

Postby Coldmurder13 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:05 pm

It was so sick today, I had a blast and plan on coming back as much as possible props to the game today
Coldmurder13

Postby Agathos » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:38 pm

Great time today. It was awesome getting to shoot and move with many of you. i look forward to seeing what it looks like when they get the work done. Thanks goes out to all who came and to the Madlin staff who made it a great day!
Taken at around 6 pm some had already left...others were to tired to stand....lol
Agathos

Postby zackattack » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:40 am

why are all the cqb feilds so far away from me :lol:
total knife kills 20.
zackattack

Postby -EAF- » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Death Before Dishonor.

Strength And Honor

Guns:
Trying to build my collect back up
-EAF-
AirsoftVet

Postby BigRed1 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Well, I feel the frustration - Fayetteville is a long way from Maryville. But I did make it there once (I was in the area on other business, so it worked out), and all I can say is, if you have the means, I highly recommend checking it out. 8)
Airsoft Elite (ICS) MP5A4
CYMA M1A1 Thompson
KWA Glock 17

"Overkill is underrated"
BigRed1

Postby silentfury214 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:16 pm

I will try to take pics this saturday when i go. :D
To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
silentfury214

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:52 pm

our first offical game is this saturday!
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Postby silentfury214 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:32 pm

I thought it was last saturday?
To ensure perfect aim, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
silentfury214

Postby Agathos » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Agathos

Postby chrisdetrin » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:01 pm

PS i wont be at this game sadly i messed up my back.
  ▲
▲ ▲
guns:Asahi M60,TM P90,TM m16a1 with King arms M203,TM Glock 26, KWA sr-10 with CA m203, Echo1 249,m4a1,UTG l96s, UTG trishot.
chrisdetrin

Return to Local Events