[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Operation Airsoft at Battlefront Saturday and Sunday Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Operation Airsoft at Battlefront Saturday and Sunday

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Operation Airsoft at Battlefront Saturday and Sunday

Postby DarkSoul » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:35 pm

Hey all,
The weather this weekend is going to be perfect for Airsoft. Temps are expected to be in the low 80s and high 70s both days. The field will be open Saturday from 8:00am until 8:00pm and Sunday from 1:00pm until 6:00pm. The cost to play is $15.00 for the day with your own equipment and $25.00 for 4 hours or $35.00 for all day using our rental guns. This is a Bio BB only field. We have high quality Bio BB's for sale for $14.99 a bag or you may bring your own. For more information visit or call Jeff at 615-497-3215. Come out and bring a friend. I gaurentee you will have fun :)

P.S. I installed the 5 new conquest flag poles last week and they make for a really fun and challenging game.

DarkSoul

Re: Operation Airsoft at Battlefront Saturday and Sunday

Postby Sploosh » Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:32 am

I'm pretty interested on a Sunday game, I'll be in Memphis on Saturday. I'm pretty far away though (Jackson). Tryin' to go through your website now for more info.

My armory:
TM G3SG1
My own 2 hands.
(expanding soon :D)
Sploosh

Postby redneckemt » Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:34 am

redneckemt

Postby trooper_501 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Me and some friends went up and played on Saturday and had a great time! The field was great ! I would recommend it to anyone!
HK 416, SR10, M16, and SCAR-L.
trooper_501

Postby DarkSoul » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Athanks to everybody who came out and supported the field this past weekend. The weather looks good for this Saturday and Sunday so its Game On both days. Also, if anyone has any old cars they would like sell cheap or donate to the field give me a call. I'm looking for 4 or 5 vehicles to place on the field. I dont care if they run or not just as long as the have wheels and tires so they can be pulled into place. Email me at jgpoole@comcast.net with info.
DarkSoul

Postby redneckemt » Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:29 am

redneckemt

Postby trooper_501 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:43 pm

We had a blast. Can't come up this weekend - but hoping to bring about 6 of the Punishers up on the 18th !
trooper_501

Postby DarkSoul » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:16 am

Hey All,

It will be Game On this Saturday the 18th and Sunday the 19th. The weather is going to be great again so come out and bring a noob :D . Shop opens at 8:00 am on Saturday and we will play until 8:00 pm. Sunday we will open at 1:00 pm and play until 6:00 pm. For more information visit
DarkSoul

Postby WILL_KILL » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:39 am

looking to bring about 5 total Sunday.
WILL_KILL

Postby DarkSoul » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Sounds Good !
DarkSoul

Return to Local Events