[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Sevierville Airsoft Field Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Sevierville Airsoft Field

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Re: Sevierville Airsoft Field

Postby Holy Bejeezus » Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:28 pm

whats the environment and fps limits? pics or a link would help.

Custom Matrix G36C
KWA Mod 1
G&G G26
JG AUG A3
Socom Gear 1911
CYMA G18
KWA SR12
KWA G36C
KWA KP45 Match
KWA KP45 Match
E1 ER-16
E1 P90
UTG MK96
E1 G36K
Holy Bejeezus

Postby Phantomsan » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:11 pm

You have ears Perked... but Pics and Rules would definitely get people to come play
Former: Pork Chop Squad!!

UTG Black Ops Sniper (+0 mods at the moment)
Phantomsan
AirsoftVet

Postby ghillieboy101 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Well if he would reply back :?

Im in sevier and need a place to play. I also got a few friends that play and would come with me. We should have enough guys interested to get a decent ammount of guys to play.............if he would reply back though with info!!!! LOL
ghillieboy101

Postby privatemann » Thu May 26, 2011 3:13 pm

so they've got us surrounded, good now we can fire in any direction.

AGM L96 (3x9-44mm)

WE baby hi capa 3.8
privatemann

Postby Spook » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:53 am

Hey guys, can we kick this thing in the butt and cough up some info. Where, when etc? If you're going announce something, you need to follow it up on a regular basis or let people know if it has fallen through and won't be happening.
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Spook

Postby ghillieboy101 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 am

ghillieboy101

Postby echo214 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:04 pm

yes, some more information would be great. We will be staying in Sevierville July 1st-5th, so if there would be a game then, that would be great.
echo214

Postby Sigmarius » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Folks, I'm willing to bet this thread is a waste. The OP has two posts total, and has not replied in this thread since it was created on the 1st of March.

Let's just let it die.

Besides, do you really want to play at a field that's run by people who are so disorganized they can't even check out the local airsoft forum thread that THEY started?

Team Leader: ODA-865
http://www.oda-865.com
Sigmarius

Postby Spook » Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:18 pm

Well said. Big Red, do us the service of locking this fiasco please?
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Spook

Postby pompy_69 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:08 pm

i live in the tricities area and im curious if i can see some pictures of the grounds and field.we are down to 1 in our area so an hour drive isnt horrible. my team and i are even considering the fayetteville field also. so let us know we all appriciate it.
pompy_69

Postby EchoPro » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Woo! finally a field near me i would love to have this information to come play
Echo 1 Scar
JG G36C
KJW M1911
EchoPro

Postby pompy_69 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:23 pm

my small team and i are interested too. lets get some info put up with pics and even a hand drawn map. i wanna be a little familiar with the are before i just go walking into the bush.weve had conflicting schedules so havent been able to go to tas lately, but you will see us before the end of the season. weve aquired alot of fire power between the 3 of us. i tried to put a picture of my loadout up, but i cant figure the way to load pictures from my laptop. i can do it on any other site ive tried except this lol. im so computer illiterate sometimes. ok well see you all in the season sometime.
pompy_69

Postby G36gunner » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Is there any information on the style of field, mission types and directions?
G36gunner

Postby potatoman » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:11 am

me and my team are ready when ever just update me :D
potatoman

Postby contracody » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Alright, I live in Seymour and I was wondering where this field was at because me and my friends wants to find somewhere to play besides woods in our back yard.
contracody

PreviousNext

Return to Local Events