[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.П.) Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.П.)

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.П.)

Postby Bane » Thu May 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Kinda last minute, but this is urgent, guys. If I don't get more players stat, I'll have to move the game up a week or more, which will inconvenience players that have already registered, and the weather will not be as favorable.

The date isMay 14th-15th (this weekend). It "starts" at 10:30, but we won't start playing until everybody is there. It ends Sunday afternoon.

This game is based on the game .

Disclaimer: Alcohol and/or illegal drugs will NOT be allowed on the field. Tobacco products are fine as long as you don't start any wild-fires, but no illegal drugs or alcohol. There are enough risks involved with a game like this when all players are sober, anyone found to be intoxicated will be immediately made to leave the property.

This is a two-day event, starting Saturday, approximately whenever everyone shows up, and ending Sunday afternoon. This game is highly experimental, to test out the format and such, and see if more games will follow.

The main objective of this game will be to capture territories, find stashes of money and artifacts, and kill the enemy.

We will all start out on one team of Stalkers. You can then form alliances and break off into separate teams at your leisure. When you break off, you can remain Stalkers, and simply be a smaller force of Stalkers, or you can become Bandits.

There really is no back story here, but do some research on the STALKER Games, namely Shadow of Chernobyl. I'm not going to quiz you on it or anything, but a good knowledge of how the game works will be essential to smooth and enjoyable gameplay.

http://stalker.wikia.com/wiki/S.T.A.L.K ... _Chernobyl

This is a great source of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. info. Read up on Artifacts, as those will be a huge part of gameplay.

This first game will be mainly a social event. Don't get me wrong, we'll still be camping and fighting, you'll still be able to get your gun off. But this will be kind of a familiarization game. You know, figuring it all out for future games.

Now for the rules and requirements:
We will be spending two days on the field of battle, gentleman. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN RATIONS. THAT MEANS BRING YOUR OWN FOOD AND WATER. TENTS AND BEDDING ARE UP TO YOU AS WELL. BRING PLENTY OF WATER TO STAY HYDRATED, we will try to have water at camp, but bring at least a gallon or two with you to stay hydrated. It is also recommended you bring sunscreen, we all know how much sunburn sucks.

All players MUST have with them a copy of the waiver (http://www.mediafire.com/?60dpr6w8m3acr3s), signed by a parent or legal guardian (if under 18) in order to play. If you have no waiver, you cannot play, it's as simple as that.

Rules:

FPS Limit: 450 +/- max for primary AEGs, 550 max for snipers. If you are closer than 25 feet, pistols, shotguns, SMGs, and knives only. Safety kills only cause disputes and problems, so lets keep it simple and just say no primaries closer than 25 feet. If your primary is something other than a 450 fps AEG, such as a shotgun, talk to me, Thomas Bostwick, and we'll make exceptions.

All players MUST have eye protection! I HIGHLY recommend full seal goggles and full face protection, but I'll leave that up to you. I, Thomas Bostwick, and the landowners will NOT be held responsible for any injuries due to inadequate eye-pro.

Gear requirements:
Since we're all starting out as Stalkers, you can where pretty much whatever you want gear-wise, but try to stay away from the Tacticool Delta Force Green Beret Ninja Squad 5 look. Jeans and a hoodie is fine, perfect even. If you want to be a bit darker, or if you plan on going Bandit, maybe some more black and a trench coat. For tac-gear, chest rigs is where it's at. Chicoms fit PERFECTLY, and they average $10-$12 dollars most places.

Radio rules:
I will have two radios on me at all times. One for gameplay and my team, and one for game control. Each individual squad is required to follow suit and have at least one game control radio. The game control radio in your team is to be carried by your squad leader, whoever that may be. When you break off into a team, you can choose a new radio channel for your team. However, you MUST contact me on the game control channel and let me know what your new channel is, so I can reach you on both the game control channel and your team channel. When you come, bring as many radios as you can, and be prepared to lend them to other players if necessary. It's cool to listen in on another team's channel, but good luck finding a channel worth listening to.

How to drop a deuce:
Ok, this might seem a little stupid, but knowing how to take a field dump is very important knowledge. We're going to use the "Hiking Dump" method for this game. That means, you dig a hole, do your thing, put your used TP in the hole, then bury it all.

I would like to have at least 10 more players, so please, if you can come, come. If it's not looking good by tomorrow, the game will be moved up a week or, when the temperature will be in the upper 80s, instead of a pleasant 70 this weekend.

Name: Thomas B.
Callsign: Blackout
Position: Rifleman, Boomstick Wielder
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.П.)

Postby Bane » Thu May 12, 2011 4:17 pm

Game has been cancelled. I plan on running it in early June, there just wasn't enough of a turnout this time.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Postby TheChimera » Thu May 12, 2011 4:37 pm

I might actually be able to make it then! Provided I can get enough equipment...
TheChimera

Postby Bane » Sun May 15, 2011 8:09 pm

Sweet! With a game like this, the more people the better.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Return to Local Events