Gauging interest in Cookeville airsoft games.

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Gauging interest in Cookeville airsoft games.

Postby the_stange » Thu May 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Hello all,

As the title implies I'm looking to gauge interest in airsoft events in Cookeville.

I have been working with a local church and have been given permission to host an airsoft game on their property this fall (not in the church mind you, there are several acres of land surrounding the church). I will be notifying law enforcement of the event, and seeing if there are any city ordinances that would require a permit, and if so seeking a permit. Honestly I hope to have some members of the local law enforcement community in attendance.

The church is also sponsoring the event financially and we plan to make it a charity event for The Wounded Warrior Project (we're looking into a raffle if we can gather prize donors)

The event itself will be somewhat similar in structure to a typical Bad Karma game day for those of you who have experienced that. Games will be shorter (under an hour) and based on simple objectives (capture the flag, etc).

All that being said, I'd like to gauge interest in the event for planning purposes. So I just need to know how many people would be interested in attending this and other regular games in Cookeville.

the_stange

Re: Gauging interest in Cookeville airsoft games.

Postby TheChimera » Thu May 12, 2011 9:03 pm

If it is in the fall, I will definitely attend.
TheChimera

Re: Gauging interest in Cookeville airsoft games.

Postby Herz » Sun May 29, 2011 2:47 am

Def interested. Also have some land available in Jamestown aswell.

Would be nice to have a place closer to home available for play.
"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
-Can provide upgrade/repair services. PM for more info.-
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Return to Local Events