[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2-day SurvivalSim June 18th-19th Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2-day SurvivalSim June 18th-19th

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2-day SurvivalSim June 18th-19th

Postby ProfessorCrow » Sat May 28, 2011 5:37 pm

he Zone of Alienation. A land deep in the heart of Ukraine, unknown to most. A land where the crows feast. A land of lawless warfare.

And if you're a man like me, a land with immense riches to be had.

-The following is mostly ripped directly from the STALKER Wiki-

--------------------------------------------------------------

he Zone of Alienation, or simply "The Zone," is the 30 km wide area of exclusion that was set up around the Chernobyl NPP following the 1986 disaster and perverted by the (Fictional) second Chernobyl disaster in 2006.

The Zone of Alienation is a between the borders of the Ukraine and Belarus, and is kept protected by the Ukrainian authorities. Due to the radical decrease in human presence and activity, wildlife has flourished in the Zone and the area is often described as having been "reclaimed by nature". Following the 2006 disaster, animals and plants have been grotesquely mutated and deadly anomalies abound. Wildlife roams freely in the remains of the former USSR.

Supposedly, the area is kept under lockdown by the military. However, the prospect of lucrative looting and treasure hunting has led a large number of opportunists known as Stalkers to jump fence into The Zone itself. These people are either operating for themselves, or in factions
--------------------------------------------------------------
The MTSS S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Scenario is a two day roleplaying survival simulation airsoft event on private land consisting of 60+ Acres. You will be responsible for your own food, drink, weapons, and lodgings while surviving and fighting in the fictional "Zone" environment.

There will be entire player factions, NPCs, traders, and loners all with their own motives and goals.

The first MTSS S.T.A.L.K.E.R. will be held on June 18th - June 19th in Minor Hill, Tennessee. The game is OPEN to the public.

You may notice I said "First". That would be because the owner of the land and founder of the event is open to the idea of making this a regular (Perhaps monthly) event.

That depends entirely on how the first game goes. So let's make it a great one.

A lot of the information you'll need is found HERE AT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE:

Additional information (Such as the address of the field and similar details) will be emailed to you after registration for an event.

If you have any important questions that can't be answered from reading the website, email : StalkerScenario@gmail.com

If you arrive without registering, the price is $15 for two days of play, and the ability to buy REAL food and REAL ammo with the FAKE money WE provide. That's a great deal.

If you REGISTER, the price is $10! Even better.

A note: I do not own the property. As of this writing I have not even set foot on it. I am merely a good friend of the owner, and someone very familiar with the content behind the scenario. I am one of the creators of the event and I was the one asked to make these advertising posts.

-CroW

Like Overwatch on Facebook!
Daytona Gun GBB MK48 Custom - KWA MK23 with LAM- TM Spas 12
ProfessorCrow

Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2-day SurvivalSim June 18th-19th

Postby Seth T. » Sun May 29, 2011 3:03 pm

It was brought to my attention that the MTSS registration form wasn't working correctly. It has since been fixed, but anyone who registered before 4:00PM CST on Sunday the 29th needs to submit their form again. As anything sent before that time didn't go through. Sorry for the inconvenience guys.
Seth T.

Postby Big Jon » Mon May 30, 2011 12:02 pm

Sounds like a killer game. Any idea on expected turnout?
Legion of Ares
Big Jon

Postby ProfessorCrow » Mon May 30, 2011 1:33 pm

ProfessorCrow

Postby Herz » Mon May 30, 2011 3:39 pm

Def more fitting to have loners or small groups of 2-3 people. Seems more fun that way.

Def looking forward to this one, Very very stoked.

Now to just see if I can put together a decent loadout.
"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
-Can provide upgrade/repair services. PM for more info.-
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby Big Jon » Mon May 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Yeah Crow, i agree. Just didn't want there to be so few that there was no action at all. If I am free that weekend, I'll try to make it. Herz, you got some PMs about those ideas I mentioned to you earlier.
Legion of Ares
Big Jon

Postby THE IRON LUNG » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:25 pm

Oh my God!! This makes my penis tingle...with both joy and sadness...why oh why does my gun have to be broke? Why Jeebus, WHHHHHYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?

THE IRON LUNG
WE ARE GOING TO MAKE EVERYTHING METAL, BLACKER THAN THE BLACKEST BLACK TIMES INFINITY.
THE IRON LUNG

Postby Seth T. » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:39 pm

Pictures of field can be found here: http://s674.photobucket.com/albums/vv10 ... 0Pictures/ I'll have more detailed pictures posted here and a satellite map of the field sent out to all registrants in the next couple of days. Make sure you register through the site's e-mail form if you are planning to attend.
Seth T.

Postby asdetevo » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:07 pm

this is great!

we need to do these more often, and preferrably not on father's day.
otherwise i would definitely be there
keep them coming and i'll be there
And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
"One more soldier reporting, sir,
I've served my time in Hell."

One shot, One kill
Echo 1 ASR
CA G36K
Smith & Wesson M&P 40
asdetevo

Postby Bane » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Depending on how this first game goes, we'll be hosting more in the future. This game is highly experimental.

Name: Thomas B.
Callsign: Blackout
Position: Rifleman, Boomstick Wielder
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Postby Herz » Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:01 pm

Bummed I'm missing this one... Fail sinus infection is fail.
"It's not the man with the medals, The story and Glory who is the hero. It's the fallen man, The man who died in his place. The hero who's story hath not been spoken."
-Can provide upgrade/repair services. PM for more info.-
Legion Of Ares
Herz

Postby Bane » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:34 am

Ah, that sucks, mate. Like I said earlier, if this one goes well, there's likely to be more in the future. Possibly one per month.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Postby asdetevo » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:18 pm

how about a progress report? will there be a july S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?
And when he gets to Heaven,
To Saint Peter he will tell,
"One more soldier reporting, sir,
I've served my time in Hell."

One shot, One kill
Echo 1 ASR
CA G36K
Smith & Wesson M&P 40
asdetevo

Postby Bane » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:26 am

Well, four people showed up... I'm not angry about it, TBH I had more fun just hangin' with my bros, but it's disappointing that nobody came out. I don't know when we're going to try again yet. There will be another attempt, but it may not be until fall.
  ▲
▲ ▲
Bane

Postby ProfessorCrow » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:54 am

With the really bad storms on that day, and it being Father's day weekend, it was just poor planning and bad luck on our part to have the game when we did.

Aw well, we will give it another shot at some point.

-CroW
ProfessorCrow

Next

Return to Local Events