[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
TN Airsoft Forums • View topic - Indoor CQB FREE Event! Discuss AEGs Sniper Rifles Tactical Gear

Indoor CQB FREE Event!

Organized Airsoft events within TN

Moderators: dogsoldier, Skidude, maddcatt, Sniper

Indoor CQB FREE Event!

Postby icdedpeple82 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:30 am

Hey we are having a indoor CQB Airsoft day at our church October 22 @ 10am... No we will not be playing in the church, we will be playing in our gym. Now there is two stories of separate rooms other than the main gym floor. Probably 15 other rooms to destroy! Keep in mind this is a CQB event so please don't bring any guns shooting over 500fps, the gym room its self is large but too small for serious snipers. This will be an all day event that is completely free to attend and play, there will be injury wavers for our protection, other than that this should be a great start to hopefully and annual event. The event will be held at River of Life Church, 220 Beaver Road, Munford Tennessee, 38058 For any info or questions call Jacob @ 901 484 0422 Thanks!

Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Re: Indoor CQB FREE Event!

Postby garrett1706 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:03 am

Only an hour from me, i'll bring my brothers and maybe a couple of friends. See ya then!
garrett1706

Postby Rainbow6 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:44 pm

YM/CPL
Lt. Alexander Bonnyman's Unit

PARALLEL 38 AIRSOFT
http://www.parallel38airsoftteam.com/
Rainbow6
AirsoftVet

Postby Russel » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:11 pm

This sounds like a very cool idea! Unfortunately, my team and I are busy on the 22nd. Is there any chance you'll do something along these lines again?
Russel

Postby RSLP » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:22 pm

If I can't go to the Bad Karma Charity Game, I'll definitely try to make it, maybe even bring a friend.
RSLP

Postby Skrat » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:45 am

I'm down. I can walk there in just a few minutes from my house ha ha.
Skrat

Postby Jwise » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:38 am

Ill try and make it.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes. Romans 1:16
Jwise

Postby SekiRyu » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:11 pm

...if only I didn't have band practice at my church, I would go ;(
SekiRyu

Postby icdedpeple82 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 am

Hey guys here is a copy of the Safety Waiver for all those who were wondering about it (sorry its in this format, I could not get it to attach). One thing that I did not cover on the waiver is basic gun safety, Just make sure you know where your muzzle is pointed at all time especially in safe areas such as the parking lot. Anyways hope to see as many of you guys there as possible! We definitely want to make this event at least two times a year... so lets make it big! If you need to contact me personally for this event just send me a text or call me at 901 484 0422 Thanks! :D

I___________________ am fully aware that I am engaging in an activity that could be potentially dangerous (Indoor airsoft event). If i become injured I will not hold River of Life Church liable for any damages sustained during the day of October 22, 2011. I am also aware that safety is my responsibility during engagements and after engagements. I am also aware that the intentional destruction of property will be rectified by replacement of damaged property or compensation of current value of property damaged. I______________________ have read and fully understand the above Waiver and fully agree with the above waiver.
__________________________ ___________________________
Name Date

Safety information for CQB event at River of Life Church.

No weapons that are known to shoot over 500fps
Eye protection must be worn at all times when inside the CQB building
No deadly weapons (knives, actual firearms, explosives etc.)
Students under of age of 13 or under 6th grade are not allowed to play unless supervised by parent or guardian.
No smoking inside the facility at all times
Please wear clothing suited for the CQB game play (pants, knee pads, elbow pads etc.)these are not required just advised
If you are ever in doubt about safety seek out the event organizer (Jacob Winegardner)

We want this to be an annual or bi annual event so lets make it safe and fun for everyone, also lets not make Pastor Greg upset (He’s the guy who lets us do this stuff here!), so keep everything copasetic and safe. Most importantly have fun and bring more friends the next time!
Thanks Jacob Winegardner aka PJ

I have read and fully understand the above
__________________________ __________________________
Name Date
Shoot faster!
G&G GBBR M4 Raider (Currently Stock)
G&G M4 Raider CQBR (Currently Stock)
Echo 1 ASR w/ 3x9x40 (Currently Stock)
WE X Tactical
Lots of real steal goodies...
icdedpeple82

Postby XBoxLingo » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:48 pm

This sounds fun! I'll come by with my friend after the ACT.
XBoxLingo

Return to Local Events